Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

**tuesday 3rd tri**

Morning everyone.

not been able to get on much due to being tired from work and having a very busy weekend.

not much to report, got midwife today so I'm looking forward to hearing baby's heartbeat. Only 4 more days left at work now so I'm really winding down and doing the minimum! Had a false alarm Saturday night when I thought labour was starting, had period pain aches and started getting contractions every 15-20 mins for a couple of hours. They were uncomfortable rather than painful but definitely different to the braxton hicks I've been having as I could feel them building then fading away and my tummy felt different when they were happening. I managed to doze off about 3:30am and when i woke up everything had stopped and I've had nothing since! Hopefully it means things are heading in the right direction but it's made me even more impatient to meet baby now!

hope everyone else is ok.

Replies

• Bunny-ooo exciting re contractions, hopefully wont be long, and not long at work now!

AFM - been having a cheeky lie in in bed for last hour as not sleeping well. Mad dash to get ready now!

28+3

• Morning Ladies

Bunny - how many weeks are you now? Exciting to hear things are moving in the right direction. Hope the next 4 days go quickly and you get some time to relax ocne you have finished work x

Rio - id love a lie in, since ive been pregnant the latest ive managed to sleep in is 8.30am!

AFM - i had a crap weekend, waited in for a bed delivery for 6 hours as they told us the wrong delivery slot time. then on sunday my new car which ive had for a week started rattling and shaking. i just had a breakdown and didnt sleep very well as i was so stressed. howvere feeling much brighter today. car is going to garage tomorrow to be looked at and i have my consultant appt in london to hopefully finalise my birth plan! only 9 working days left too, i cant wait to leave! x

• Well not sure my 5am then 715 get up trumps your 830 ha x

• Rio - hah i wish it was 8.30 every day i meant thats on a day off or a weekend. usually im up at 6am for work then 7am on the weekends as i just cant seem to sleep in!

• Hi ladies,

Bunny: Hope the mw went well today. Must've been exciting to think it was starting, hopefully it's not too long for you

Rio: Hope you enjoyed your lie in!

MrsL: Sounds like you had a really bad weekend, hope this week is better

AFM: I just feel so tired all the time, don't have any energy for anything. Babies movement is starting to get less but slightly more jabby & painful. Had my mum & step dad staying for the weekend & today it's my brother, sil & my 2 young nieces. Tried to get everything tidy but not quite managing it!! Still once they go tomorrow I can take the cot bed down & put the pool up as from Thurs I can have my home birth whenever he's ready to put in an appearance. Think I'm still in for 3 or 4 weeks wait though!!!