Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**Wednesday 1st tri**

2»

Replies

• Options

Sorry for coming in late in the day, had a busy one at work. Couldn't come back on yesterday either as developed a headache throughout the day which turned into a migraine so spent all afternoon/evening in bed trying to sleep it off. Thankfully it's gone today.

Anyway tis a bit late for personals sorry but hope you're all ok, would just like to say am so glad your scan went well browny and that I hope the cramps ease up for you barefoot (hugs). x

• Options

Right, I have managed to get on here this evening.

Coco - sounds like a lovely day

Sasasi - sounds awful, hope you feel better soon

Saisi - I'm sure it's OK. I'm very new to this obviously but everywhere I have read tells me symptoms come and go, so FX that's what's happening.

Deedee - well done with SW. I couldn't face that right now, so good on you!

Browny - nice to see you here. Good work on the exercise. I am going to start walking a few times a week I think (if I'm not utterly exhausted!)

BF - keeping everything crossed for you. Hope you can get a scan tomorrow lovely xx

Sue - all sounds very busy!! I might have to tell our PIL soon - they have a house in Spain and we have booked to go there and come back on our due date (or what I think is our due date). So we will either change the flights or have to lose them.

CO - hope you feel better now, I get migraines sometimes and they are vile.

AFM, I am feeling a bit better now. Boobs are most definitely still sore. Just counting down til Friday for H to come home from his business trip. I think I am going to get myself a ticker - I'm still petrified of this first tri business but I might as well think positive.