Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**wednesday 3rd tri**

2»

Replies

• Options

SP -I don't, but if it didn't say so in my notes then based on everything I've read I'd have thought it was anterior. It took a long time for me to feel much movement, and even then it's almost like its muffled and and concentrated on the sides (although that's probably because she was transverse until about 31 weeks). She's very quiet in general, I've mentioned it to two different midwives now and neither seem that concerned. Yesterday there was enough to keep me happy - e.g when I had a cold drink at work it set her off and at dinner she was nudging around. Going to try and keep track a bit more this morning and give them a call if I'm at all worried in a few hours.

• Options

Just popping on quickly to say hi and hope your all ok. Am training the weekend girl to take over until they employ someone so may not get on much but will try pop on for personals later.

Hugs to those that need them. x

• Options

Gosh! Get kids ready for school and do the school run and there are already 2 pages!

AR- sorry you are in pain. It doesn't sound nice. Is it just 2 more weeks after this one you have?

SP- Yay to being 39 weeks! I never got around to doing a birth plan for my first. But then I had her at 31 weeks! The others ended up being c section anyway.

Counter- the house will get done. Hope work isn't too hectic

ABC- How is L at walking? If you put baby reins or a little life back pack on him would that help getting him to the car?

Isis- I hope this baby gets a move on for you. At least the end is in sight now.

W- rest, rest, rest. Take it easy while you can. I didn't get to reply to the thread yesterday but saw your potential dates. I'll be thinking of you those days as I have to go in and have steroids on those days!

Flossy- 35 weeks...one day ahead of me! Hope you get some more sleep tonight and that baby makes herself known today with kicks! This baby is very quiet on me. Iced drinks help at times.

Monnie- Hope work isn't too busy today. I felt like that with my last child...always felt like he was escaping!

AFM- all OK here. Am going into work today to sort lessons I will be missing tomorrow as I have to go in to hospital for the iron infusion. Manage to sort childcare for the morning. A will be dropped at another mum's house and she will take her to school, C is starting nursery one hour earlier and O is going to a friend;s house! Thankfully MIL should be here by the time I have my section!

• Options

Morning all feel like an invader not been on in ages and not sure how many of you remember me! Can't do personals as on my phone (sorry) but baby in vibes to those that need it, baby out vibes to those that need it and welcome to newbies.

Had a bit of a nightmare start to the year resulting in an emergency op, not really felt ready to write it all down so have been reading and checking your all ok but not joining in.

Any way twinnies still firmly in my tummy am 36+2 and growth scan yesterday shows top boy to be 6lb 4 and bottom boy 6lb 2 I know they are only estimates but pleased weights looking good! Booked in for a c section 10th march so 12 sleeps max ( and that's if I can keep them in till then!)

Got a good list of pregnancy ailments going now got mild SPD, carpel tunnel, high blood pressure ( had it since 1st pregnant) and now developed pupp which is driving me absolutely bonkers trying not to scratch it! Sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Cots been delivered today which I am super excited about, other than that a quiet day.

Promise to try and post more and get back into things as have missed it.

• Options

Will try and catch up with personals since this morning a bit later. I've had a long chat with work this morning though and we've agreed friday will be my last day. In fact my head of department was quite insistant i go, in the nicest possible way. I have made a doctors appointment for tomorrow morning to get signed off so i don't have to bring my official leave forward. To be honest its a huge releif! I can't manage in this much pain for another 2.5 weeks and i can't risk getting to the point where i can't look after P or it effects baby's delivery. Got lots to do by friday but it'll be worth it i think.

• Options

Morning all, already out and about. Hope everyone is well. I'll try and get back on later. Babywise all is well,  only 2 weeks to go!!

• Options

Gosh a whole page before 7am! You can tell this is 3rd tri :)

AR - Sorry to hear your back is so bad. Do you think you will need to be signed off?

SP - Happy 39 weeks :) A little bit jealous that you get offered a sweep early, I wonder why it varies so much? Baby turning vibes to you.

Counter - That always seems to happen to me too, H is always under the weather when I need stuff done! Definitely get another sample looked at, best to be on the safe side.

ABC - Sitting isn't good in late pregnancy is it? I'm a lot more comfortable since finishing work just because I can move around more.

Isis - Sorry baby hasn't turned up, I feel your pain. Not long until Friday, hopefully sweep will get things moving.

WE - You are definitely doing the right thing putting your feet up, but it must be frustrating. 15 days is a good way of looking at it and you have come this far its not much longer now.

Flossy - I hope baby gets a bit more active for you. Mine was quiet yesterday but has made up for it today! Time definitely goes quick in 3rd tri - until you finish work it seems ha ha!!

Bertie - Glad you are training someone up finally!

Section4 - Hope work goes well.

PP - Good to see you back and great news that twins are still cooking nicely. My friend had identical twin girls and managed to get to her induction date, hopefully you will be the same!

AFM - Getting a little fed up if I'm honest. Not sure why as I'm not even overdue yet. I think I thought I would have baby early and now it certainly doesn't look that way at the moment. Also I think I wanted a February baby as March doesn't hold very good memories tbh. Oh well not much I can do about it for now. MW tomorrow morning so hope she has some positive news!

Anyway, trying to keep more active today. Been into town and making a lasagne for the freezer and then seeing a friend at lunchtime. Hopefully activity may help things along :)

• Options

Will catch up on everything later, but AR I'm glad you're getting signed off - it's really not worth struggling for the sake of a couple of weeks, and at least your work know that they need cover just now.  You've got to take care of yourself x