Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

**weekend 3rd tri**

2»

Replies

• Options

Another feet-up break. I'm useless! I've been in tears with pelvic pain and heartburn. I want to finish tidying now, there's all sorts of 'sorting' that only I can do and I want to DO IT! :)

Flossy, that realisation - I know it. I did it hit a bit earlier than you, embarrassed to say, but it was almost an overnight thing, one day everything was impacting and movement and ability to do stuff just changed. I am so so glad that I arranged a day off a week. It is such a boost psychologically to know I need only make it through 2 days each time!!

• Options
    Counter you're not useless you're 9 months pregnant!!! You're allowed to be tired and takes resta. Hopefully Wednesday will come around quickly.

I have to say I've done nothing today!! Sat about on the sofa watching films and that's it!! The tightenings have been coming and going. A few have really hurt! Dodgy tummy is back today too. Fun!
  • Options

Dodgy tummy? Yuck. I'd find that hard. I know it's TMI but doing the necessary after going to the loo is really quite a challenge (most uncomfortable due to size/placement of bump) so I feel for you!

We've got our growth scan Thurs so am excited for that. Can only be good to know the score either way :)