Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

**weekend 3rd tri**

morning everyone.

Hopefully my phone will let me post today, I had issues yesterday and couldn't reply. 

Baby out vibes for Mrsh2009!

Up earlyish today as my parents are down for the werkend to help decorate. Need to strip the hallway andhopefully if the weather allows we will get a bit of gardening done too.

Replies

• Hi,

You sound like you've got a busy day ahead!

AFM. sorry not been on for ages. Work has been stupidly busy and it's been late before I've got on here.  All well with the babies - getting big and would like to be able to move more quickly, but hey ho!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

R 31+2

• Hiya,

Bunny - hope you don't over do it.

Rhian - glad babies are growing well.

afm - off to town as desperately need new bras. Just hope I find some I like. I'm so fussy. Started my mat leave unexpectadly on Wednesday so got loads of time now to get things organised. Hope I can nap later as really struggling to sleep now.

Hi to all that follow

• Baby out vibes, mrsH!!

Bunny, hope you manage to get lots of decorating done today!

Rhian, glad the babies are doing well. Do you go on mat leave soon? Hope you get a restful weekend

AFM - one week left at work now, good job as last week I had a nap every day!! Yoga this morning and then putting together the changing table (which the reviews say is a nightmare). Tonight we're going out for dinner, make the most of time before bubs turns up.

Have a good weekend all xx

• Morning all!

Bunny - enjoy the time with your parents.

Rhian - glad they are doing well, cant imagine what its like to have two kicking!

PW - I am so looking forward to afternoon naps now I'n finished.  Hopefully next week will go fast for you!

AFM - H has finally finished the house DIY, he's done the whole lot inc new bathroom and flooring since feb!  We can now make the most of our last few weeks as a twosome!  Off to see the MIL this morning, then going to our new antenatal friends this afternoon for tea and cake.  Tomorrow we are off to visit friends in north cornwall, only about an hour away.

• Ooh Daisy I missed you!  I have given up with bras I dont care anymore, I just have granny bras now!

• Morning ladies

Bunny hope the decorating goes well

Rhian glad the babies are doing well

Daisy hope you find some decent bras, I started my annual leave yesterday too - lots of afternoon naps needed!

PW hope the next week flies by. Good luck with the changing table!

Porkchop well done Mr PC, hope you enjoy your weekend together

Afm my H is working at least 12hrs today as one of his staff are off sick, so I'm going to try and potter around the garden and do a little wedding etc, if my back cooperates! Tomorrow H is off work and were going for Sunday lunch with inlaws which will be lovely, H will try and get our front garden finished too I think. Finding I'm shattered by mid afternoon now despite sleeping better at night. Have a good weekend everyone

• Morning all. No personals I'm afraid as sat in the hairdressers :-) getting my colour done before baby arrives in a couple of weeks. 37 weeks today so officially 'term'. Still can't get over how quick my pregnancy has gone. Dropping Abigail off for a sleepover at her grans later and taking J to a birthday party. Girly shopping trip and lunch tomorrow with A to get her flower girls dress for my brother's wedding - she's very excited bless her

I have been a grumpy cow the last couple of days, hoping I snap out of it soon or my husband will be asking for a divorce lol

Hope everyone is well

• Afternoon ladies, no personals from me today - I've finally discovered my nesting instinct at nearly 33 weeks and have spent the morning scrubbing and cleaning the kitchen and hoovering the whole of downstairs. This afternoon I need to clean at least one bathroom upstairs and pop out for a few bits, but starving hungry, so lunch first! hope everyone is well and the sun is shining where you are x

• Quick hello from me. 32 weeks today, which means it is likely I've only got 7 weeks left. Scary.

Husband out with son o I'm trying to tidy/clean house whilst I have some peace. However, just taking 5 mins to sit and eat lunch in the garden first!

• Sun is really hot here. can't wait to get home to get a dress on. came out in my jeans and I'm boiling! Got my bras. lovely basic ones from mothercare. Can no longer tolerate underwire.

going to get H to get the lounger out of the shed for me x

• Hello All - I suppose it's time I moved up to 3rd Tri now, a bit scary that it's all going so quickly!  Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, we have a fairly busy one planned today, off into town soon to get a few bits for a birthday party we are going to later, then it's to my folks for a roast.  H is away for two weeks and left this morning so it's good I can keep the girls busy.  Need to squeeze some housework in there somewhere too and watching (or more likely, snoozing to) the F1.

Weather is good here today so washing on the line already, it's a good feeling.  I got myself a few summer bits in DP's yesterday too (not maternity) but a couple of larger size vest tops and some stretchy maxi skirts so it's nice to have something appropriate to wear for the weather!

Nogs

27+3

• Morning Noggin, welcome to 3rd Tri - it really does help when the weather is good, doesn't it?

Not a lot to report here, sun is shining so I need to get out and peg another load of washing out, and have some other housework to do as well. Roast dinner tonight, I'm expecting the ILs to pop in as well, other than that no plans for today, just pottering around really.

33 weeks today, which means baby could be here as early as 6 weeks tomorrow - eek! Only 8 more working days to go as well, which is good news.

M x

• morning all

Bunny - Hope decorating has gone well and the weather allowed some gardening :)

Rhian - know how you fell, Ive debated giving up posting here until mat leave starts, just not enough hours in the day, but I need some sanity time lol

Daisy - Sorry to hear mat leave started unexpectedly hope everything is ok, and that you managed to find some bra's. Did he get the lounger for you?

Pw - only one week to go for mat leave! bet you can't wait! Hope you enjoyed your dinner :)

PC - Glad someones hubby is getting to grips with the diy, Im going to collar hubby when he gets home loads to do and I cant bend anymore (devastated). Hope you have a lovely time in Cornwall and the weather is better there than it is here.

Duckford - your poor hubby having to work extra :( hope you enjoy your roast today!

Ally - hope you find a dress for A, what colour is she wearing?

Margot - Hope your nesting instinct didnt tire you out too much yesterday!

IDC - hope the tidying went well, not long now :)

AFM - I wasnt well on friday night and ended up at the hospital, been grissly since. Everythings ok, looks like Ive had a stomach bug or the antibiotics I was on had upset my stomach, really bad stomach cramps and back pain, not very nice. Also found out I failed my essay so have to spend mooney I dont have travelling to the univeristy for a tutorial with my tutor. And my boobs are still leaking....Fun times.

Hi to all who follow.

• Hi noggin sorry missed you there, its weird coming over to third tri isnt it lol. You dont need maternity when things are stretchy hehehe did DP's still have the sale on? I bought flip flops from there the other week only to find theyd been dropped in price as part of the sale a day later gI was not amused lol.

Margot wish the sun was out here, another grey miserable day :(

• Hi Luna - yes DP did have a bit of sale on but of course the bits I wanted weren't on sale, typical!  Still, I'm hoping I won't need to get much more - perhaps just a few more tee's and vest tops.  I hate spending money on clothes when I'm only going to get a few wears out of them.  I'm looking longingly at my old clothes hanging the wardrobe wondering when they might fit me again!

• ahh sods law :( Im the same, I had just lost weight before I got pregnant, I was losing it to help ttc lol but am still a tiny bit devastated when I look at my size 12 dresses, silly really. I think with the prices of some of the maternity clothes you do resent buying them a little bit knowing theyre only going to fit for a little while. My master plan is to wear all the mat clothes backwards from larger sizes to smaller after the baby, should get a bit more use out of them that way hahaha x