Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*~* Monday 2nd Trimester *~*

2»

Replies

• Mdd those are brilliant pics, love the foot!!! Glad all went well for you too

Im staying team yellow/green. Want to have a surprise, but what has really surprised me is how many people have tried to guess!

• Hi Rose, I'm newish too to MD so welcome! Missdeedee thats gorgeous, loving the foot! We ate team yellow too but sooooooo tempted to find out as its hard to wlk ast pink/blie lothes and not sigh :0/ xx

• And Jem - Everyone "has a feeling" it's a boy.......,oh no hang on it's a girl lol - makes me chuckle as I have no clue!x

• DD I'm convinced it's a girl!! Most people keep guessing boy though lol I guess we'll find out in a few months!!!

• Jem I guessed girl when I saw your pic!

• mdd, I'm totally convinced which is really weird because I can't possibly have a clue!! Did you find out which yours is?

• I was totally convinced on what I was having too so we decided to find out. We've not told anyone though, we've said we didn't find out so planning to keep it a secret. Not sure I'm going to manage that on here though!

I was right, it's the flavour I've thought since my 10 week early scan!

• oo maybe instinct does work then lol.  You can share with us... we won't tell!!! x

• MDD, brilliant scan pics, so pleased it went well. I LOVE the foot pic! Especially that they added the word.

• What's your guess Jem!?

Thanks Mrs P! The foot one is so cute, my H loves it!

• I'm guessing a girl x

• I'm also guessing girl :-)

• Sorry, fell asleep! Im guessing girl too