Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*~* Wednesday 3rd Tri *~*

2»

Replies

• MS I hope things start themselves for you soon.

Apologies for lack of personals and just jumping in with questions but I'm feeling wierd today and wanted to check if this is 'normal'!

I normally feel all my movements quite high up and near my ribs on my left hand side or in line with my belly button on my right. Last night and today I'm getting movements really really low down, I mean below my pant line and I'm not sure if the baby is pushing on my bladder but I constantly feel like I need to pee and it's like pressure. Is this just normal now there is less space? I've had a couple of feelings nearer my belly button but I can still feel the pressure really low when he moves. Have you lovely ladies had this?

• Sounds normal to me. I got/get feelings like that often. Sometimes it was just a heaviness down there. Other times it would feel like baby was puncturing my bladder. Really sharp 'oh my gosh I'm going to wet myself pains' and sometimes it feels like I just can't close my legs together and I'm walking like John Wayne!! Pregnancy is so glamorous

• MDD, I spoke to my midwife about this yesterday, one minute I'm being kicked in my ribs, the next is really low and to the side, on my knicker line. She said he can still do somersaults so don't worry. I also asked what she tested wee for as I felt like I had a uti but without the stinging/ burning feeling. I constantly need a wee but there's barely anything there, again she said its baby's position and pressure on bladder, recommended leaning forwards and back whilst wearing to try and move
  • Cont ( on mobile site)

So I empty bladder properly, makes you feel a complete tool doing it, but it works!
  • Sorry, that prob makes no sense. Still getting used to mobile site!
  • Thank you! I feel better now, so reassuring hearing that you've both felt the same. Not the most comfortable but at least I know it's not a cause for concern!!