Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

*~*~* Wed 3rd Tri *~*~*

2»

Replies

• BG oooh exciting!!! Fingers crossed things progress well for you and you have a smooth VBAC. Keep us updated. Was today a convenient date in your busy schedule to have a baby though? Lol

• MrsB I love Richard Curtis films, let us know if its good.

• MrsB - enjoy the cinema, heard mixed reviews about that film so let us know what you think x

Very exciting BG- fingers crossed things progress

• I will report back on the film. I love his films too so I hope it's a good watch

• Popcorn- im very jealous about the massage!!!

Hello LP!

Banzy- hope you are enjoying your child free day and have managed to squeeze in a nap- i could do with one of those!

Sam- lucky you being so close to maternity leave!!! Im going to have to start a count down soon!

MrsB- I just got a call from my midwife saying I need a GTT due to family history and my BMI too! Have to call the surgery to arrange, I have to call them about flu & whooping cough jabs too!

BG- that's a great update!!! Fingers crossed things are happenning!!

Midwife was fine, at 27+4 bump measured 29cm which is consitent with the last measurements. she said baby is going to be tall, im not sure if that was her ploite way of saying 'its a whopper'! she thinks the funny tummy ive had  is due to an over does of beans and fiber from my dinner on thursday! no more bean lasagnas for me!

Looking forward to a chille dout evening tonight. it will be H's first evening home in over a week so we are having pizza and vegging infront of DVDs, cant wait!