Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

~~* Monday 3rd tri *~~

2»

Replies

• Weather is lovely SP, but she was out on Saturday playing on her swing, I left her a few minutes, went back out and she'd found a toy trowel and was "gardening"....covered in mud but very pleased with herself Laugh. I'm being very boring today, and can't be bothered, keep hoping my mum will take her to the park or something soon!

Flossy thar sounds like a great haul!

• Good thinking flossy - I'll look into netflix. We've just finished the 2nd season of breaking bad but pointless buying more DVDs that won't get watched again.

Aaaaw WE bless her gardening!! Lol! Hope your mum is a goer for the park and you can get a wee bit of peace!

• Hi all,

Not attempting personals at the min, just to let you all know after last nights post and waking up feeling cr*p, I nipped to triage this morning. They think I just have a bug, so I'm back off to bed for a bit.

I'll get on properly later or tomorrow x

• Flossy that's a fab hail! How lovely!! BHs are more common second time apparently, I had a few with p but hardly any compared to this. Weekender don't worry about being lazy, sometimes it's the way it goes. I think p will be watching more than her fair share of CBeebies in the next few weeks!! Just back from swimming and the lady who was 2.5 weeks ahead of me wasn't there, her H and little girl were though as baby arrived this weekend. Slightly scared me, she was the last person I knew irl d
  • Morning ladies, just popping on to say hello. You all sound like your moving in the right direction! Baby in/out vibes where needed.

Me and baby James are still trying to get the hang of things. It's lovely but im still in a world of pain from stitches/tears. I might write a BS today while I still remember it!

• Hi ld, nice to hear from you. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

• Evening all. I'm not sure if anyone is still around by now, but it's been a bit manic at work so haven't been able to get on for personals.

Counter, sorry you're feeling a bit rubbish. I hope Wednesday is both productive and relaxing, if at all possible!

Abc, lots of stay put baby vibes coming your way!

Sp, a day of nothing planned sounds blissful to me! Enjoy some downtime while you can.

Flossy, yay for a nice baby shower. I hope today was nice and casually paced for you.

S4, the gruffalo park sounds fun, J wold love it! Hope you had fun at Lakeside.

AR, glad you had a nice party. Sorry things are so uncomfortable for you. :-(

Weekender, sorry about the rubbish sleep, and I really hope the blood isn't anything.

Bertie, woop woop for maternity leave, and starting ante natal classes. What sort are you doing? I've not tried the massage, I'm too lazy!

2nd post to follow for page 2 personals.

• Hi LD!!!! Nice to see you! You'll need to give us a flash of your wee man! Glad you are doing so well!

Hi SG! Things tend to be a but quiet at this time but your personals are appreciated! How are you keeping?

• BLL, hope you're over the bug soon, glad you got things checked out.

LD, nice to see you, hope the stitches get less ouchy soon.

Afm, v busy day at work today, but not in a bad way really, I have a desk job so it's not too tiring- far more restful than a day running round after a toddler anyway! Not much to report baby wise, but was a bit peeved to find a couple of stretch marks developing over the weekend, I didn't get any with J and was hoping to avoid getting any this time too. Probably my fault for eating the universe and turning into a whale. On a related note, has anyone found any bras which come up really big for the size and go up to large sizes? AR, I know you're "blessed" in the norks dept too. I got a 34k delivered today, and alas it's too small, I'm a bit stumped as to what else to try!

• Ha im not sure blessed is the word id use!! The mat bra im wearing at the moment is a 36k. It varies by brand though, this one is from bravissimo, ive forgotten which but ill look later when I tske it off. Is there a bravissimo anywhere near you? Hugely recommend them for helping out, their advice line is fab too if you cant get to one.

• Thanks AR. The nearest bravissimo isn't hugely close, but I've bought online from there lots. I'm guessing it's a Royce one if its Bravissimo, I had one last time but found it a bit spanielly. Beggars and choosers and all that though!

• I was the first to post today and will probably be the last. Am in the hospital waiting for blood results. Have raised BP, weird rash on arm, throbbing pain in neck, drowsy and spaced out and getting really hot and bothered but no temperature. Saw the on-call doc locally but he was unclear so sent me to A&E, I've mild protein in urine but nothing that would scare him. They suspect virus. At least I'm laying down in the dark now, it's been a rubbish few hours :)