Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

A bit of MY news - updated in OP

Replies

• Just one of those things, we'll get through it Hug

• Just thought it might be useful to share this website as I know it can take a while to get any counselling:

http://www.llttf.com/

It's one I've seen recommended a lot, and also one my GP recommended to me while I was waiting xx

• Let us know how you get on wont you xxx

And yeah pts makes sense, it IS an ordeal and I suppose you're expected to forget it as soon as you're home aren't you.

• WEES. Nothing to be ashamed of, you went through something so horribly scary, counselling would seem like the best place to start before thinking about another. Hug

• I certainly will MissusS. Will post update after tomorrow and let you know what GP says x

• I echo what everyone else has said. I remember you coping so well at the time, I guess as time goes on you have more space to reflect on what happened and what could have been.

I hope you can access the support you need to help you move on enough to consider another.

• Updated in OP.

• Glad to hear it went so well. I hope that you get your appointment through quickly & get the support you need to work through all that happened to you so you can move forward with your life x

• I'm so glad it was positive my lovely. Hopefully that appointment will come through soon. Fantastic first step, well done you.

• I just came on to see if there was an update, that's really positive, I'm so glad your GP was so helpful. Hope your appointment comes through as quickly as expected. Do you feel better that you've got the ball rolling? And I'm also glad that your GP gave you permission to feel like this! Hug

• That's a great update, sound like your GP is a good one. Hope you get the treatment you need and deserve soon.

• Glad your gp was so lovely and helpful x

• Glad you had a positive appointment. Hope the referral comes through quickly for you

• Thanks girls. You're lovely.

• Well done for going to the doctors. Hope you find the therapy to be really useful, I'm sure you will

• I really can't picture many people with fewer depression symptoms than you. I'm so pleased you got a lovely GP who took you seriously. Xx

• Glad that the Dr was so understanding. Hope that you get a referral soon x

• Massive hugs lovely xxx

• Just saw this thread for the first time and with your update. Glad you have made that step and that it has been a positive one in terms of the reaction from the doctor and the waiting time. I hope this positivity continues going forward x

• Sounds very positive. How sweet of your H fighting your corner. Is it that cognitive hint where they change your thought process so it's not counselling as such? Xx