Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Are boys inherently different to girls character wise?

2»

Replies

• Carole I will, can you wait a week or so? I'm literally drowning in paperwork at the moment, but I have lots of stuff on this and had

Some interesting training recently. Remind me on OT if I forget!

• Of course, I forget that people have proper jobs!

• A (girl) is very girlie - hair and nails done, refuses to wear jeans, has to be in pink skirts and dresses, loves anything sparkly. But then she goes out and digs in the garden, uses the swing set as a climbing frame, jumps from the roof of the play house. All of which I suppose are more boy related. She takes ages over getting dressed in a princess costume then sticks on a pair of wellies and jumps in the mud!

L (boy) is extremely wild. Was climbing over the stair gate at the top of the stairs at 18 months, was found hanging out his bedroom window, charges up and down the room on his motor bike, loves cars, planes, trains etc

They both like baking and crafts, neither interested in jigsaws, A likes tv, L isn't interested unless he's really tired.