Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Baby upset tummy help

Ben has had an upset tummy for a week now, we thought it was a reaction to medicine bit now wondering if its something else. He is only going once a day but when he does its pretty much like water and greenish which isn't normal for him. I spoke to a doctor Monday who scould its a viral infection it could last 10 days or so, but were on day 6 now and it's not improving. How long would you leave it before taking him to the GPS?

thanks!

Replies

• I'd probably ring again or NHS and see what they say- it maybe that it simply goes after 10 days but worth checking, is he still feeding OK?

• He's still feeding fine, and is fine in himself aswell so it's a bit confusing

• There's a bug going round at the moment. A had it last week and it lasted just over a week. Fine in herself and feeding normally but going through at least 3 outfits a day because her poos were so watery and not normal.  If he's no better by day 7 then I would take him to the doctors.

• O and L have had a horrid bug (sickness as well) and it's been a week for O and nearly a week for L. Definitely give NHS direct a ring or see your GP but it does take a while to clear x

• thanks all, I'll see how he goes over the weekend, and take him to the gp's Monday if it doesnt go away