Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bleeding at 19 weeks? *updated v sens update 2*

Replies

• Options

CC thinking of all of your family tonight and over the next few weeks, especially you and your little angel Jack xx

• Options

Sending you all the biggest cuddles. Sleep tight little Jack xxx

• Options

I am so sorry CC. Thinking of you all xxx

• Options

Thank you all for your kind words and best wishes.. It really does mean so much to us at the moment we really do have an amazing bunch of supportive people on here... I am still in hospital and hopefully aiming to come home today (5th) I really don't want to leave him here :( I go from totally being a rational person to sobbing my heart out.. Hubby is being totally amazing and supportive and really couldn't ask for a better man to go threw this with..

They have given us this fab memory box with his hand prints and footprints and a teddy and blanket we have used on him.. I can't bare too take it away from him.. They have given us 2 Teddy's one for him to keep with him and one for us to take away.. It's such a lovely thing to do but I just don't want him to be alone.i am sorry if that was a rambling mess or if I upset anyone I am sat here sobbing my heart out x

• Options
    Cc I really wish I had some words that would help or make a difference. I just can't imagine how horrific this this for you. Allow yourself time and tears to grieve for him. We are here whenever you want to talk. Xx
  • Options

Oh CC I can imagine that leaving him will be very difficult, huge hugs for you both darling. I'm glad the hospital have been so lovely to you and that you have some lovely memoris cherish forever.xxx take your time leaving today and don't rush, spend as long with little jack as you want to.

We're all here for you to talk to whenever you need us, I wish we could take some of the pain away or offer something that would help. Massively inadequate hugs.xxxx

• Options

Big hugs xxxx I am so sorry that you're going through this, sleep tight little Jack xxx

• Options

Beautiful name cc, rest in peace baby jack xxxx

• Options

Oh CC, I wish you weren't going through this. The thought of leaving him must be so difficult. I wish I could do something to take away the devastation you are feeling.  Love to the three of you xx

• Options

Thank you ladies you are being amazing and so supportive I have had baby jack with me all night just keep staring at him had a few sobs to my hubby last night feeling very tearful today, my lovely midwife that got me threw yesterday is in the community and going to come and see me Friday even tho she's not part of my midwife team she was so lovely and I also had a student midwife her first experience of a miscarriage and she was fantastic too I have had such amazing care from everyone!

• Options
    Jack is so lucky to have such a strong mum and daddy. I have absolutely no doubt he knows how adored he is, even though you can't take him home. Xxxxx
  • Options

CC, I'm so glad that the staff have all been lovely, you hear bad stories about them but it's good to know at times like these you're being properly looked after. Baby Jack is lucky to have such strong parents, I'm so pleased you've been able to spend some special time with your son. We're all here for you, whether you come on to rant or cry we'll do our best to support you. Sending love to you, H and little Jack Thomas xxx

• Options

So sorry to hear this CC, Jack has some amazingly strong parents. Glad you got to spend the night with your precious son and that you have some memories that will last forever. Thinking of you, your H and the lovely Jack. Like everyone else says stay here talking, ranting, crying whatever you want to do, unfortunately there are people who understand what you have been through and we will all offer all the suprort we can x x x

• Options

So glad you got to spend the night with your precious little boy. He is so lucky to have such a strong mummy and daddy. And I am really happy that the staff are looking after you so well. We are all here if you need to cry or rant. Wish there was something we could do to help take away the pain you are both going through. xxxx

• Options

I'm so glad that you've been able to spend the night with your gorgeous little boy CC. Don't rush to leave today. The teddy bears sound lovely, it's nice everyone has been so kind. Thinking of you and your husband and of course little Jack xxx

• Options

I am so incredibly sorry CC, I cannot imagine what you are going through, you sound like you are so amazingly strong.  Take care of yourself and come and talk on here as often as you need to xxx

• Options

what a beautiful name for your precious angel. I'm so very very sorry CC thinking of you xxx

• Options

Oh CC your update is choking. I can't imagine what you are going through. What a complete and utter devastation. I'm just glad to hear you are being so well supported. Much, much love. xxx

• Options

I'm so pleased you got to spend the evening with Jack. Lots of love x

• Options

Glad you got to spend some time with your boy, cherish those memories of him xxxx