Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bluewater....

How are you doing lovely? X

Replies

• Options

Wave

Thanks for thinking of me. I've been ok, better than I was on Saturday, that's for sure. The more I've thought about it, the sillier I feel for having posted about PND as some of the descriptions on that post aren't how I feel, I think it's just more exhaustion or, more accurately, just not coping well with 2 under 2. I think my H has realised I'm just not coping all that well with the both of them as I think he's now more prepared to look after them both to give me some 'me' time. I don't think he knew how tough I was finding it. He's definitely taking C up to Scotland to see his family for 5 days after our family holiday which will be good for us all, I think, although I'll miss them both terribly. H and I are getting some time together this wkend as its our anniversary, so hopefully that will also help.

So things are better Smile

• Options

Ah i am really pleased you are feeling better and H has realised you need more support. It will be nice for you to have some 1:1 time with O too.

Dont feel silly for posting. I have asked myself a few times if i have PND too when times have been tough x

• Options

Pleased to hear you feel better! You shouldn't feel silly at all. There were days when I questioned whether I was suffering too, turns out having 2 children is just bloody hard work Kiss