Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Boys room decorations

Hi ladies, I was hoping you would be able to provide me with some inspiration! B's room is hopefully going to be finished this week, after repairs due to storm damage, I wanted to do something with the room, but I'm not sure what! He's a bit old for a nursery - he's 15 months.  Anyone got any nice pictures of boys bedrooms?  Its a decent sized room which has 3 white walls and one blue one - thats as far as I got with decoration before it was damaged!!!

Replies

• I can't post pictures from my phone unfortunately but F has a nautical theme in his bedroom. The walls are magnolia and he has off-white furniture. He's got red, blue and white striped curtains and we've managed to buy accessories from our holidays to Whitby and Cornwall over he last few years, cushions, boats on string for the wall, etc. We've recently bought some of the Ikea Expedit furniture for the room too and have bought canvas storage cubes from the great little trading co to store all his toys.

• Try looking on pintrest they always have fab ideas