Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bumps, babies and beyond Photo share

2»

Replies

• Options

So many gorgeous children!!!

Here are a couple of my favorites of E

• Options

My big boy! 

I wanted to add a pic of my ridiculous huge bump (yes I know, you may think "already" but I am serious here!) but I've realised the mirrors in my house at present are not made for bump shares! I shall try at the weekend! 

• Options
    How do I add a photo from a tablet?! There are no huttons for photos even under the advanced reply section..
  • Options

I couldn't figure that out either AR so I had to go on the Mac instead....grr!!

• Options

AR, i saw the buttons when I was on my ipad mini.  The advanced reply looks the same on there as on my laptop...

• Options
    I just get an empty box, none of the advanced options. So annoying!!!
  • Options

Beautiful bumps and babies! Here is A, 11 weeks now already. Still cute even when sideways ;) Sorry he's massive! Probably life size photos!

• Options

ahhhh love love love this post!

I have small bump to share (which I think is too much for 12 weeks  but hey-ho) and my little scan

excuse scraggy pjs and open toilet lid

• Options

Lovely photos, lots of gorgeous children & fab bumps. Here's a few of Isobelle on her 1st night in her cot bed & a day at the farm. Where does time go she'll be 2 in 10 days!!

• Options

This thread is awesome! CK P's hair is just gorgeous! These baby as soooo cute l and I love the bump threads. 

This was my 35 week 'bump share' taken the night before I went into labour with O so never actually shared!

The bump the next day!

12 days old

And today at 6+5!

Sorry im a bit snap happy!!

• Options

both from last week at about 4 weeks x

• Options

Don't know how I managed to duplicate a pic!

• Options

Thought I'd add this from mima's 3rd birthday recently . . .

• Options

Wah, how is Mima 3 Hollywood? (saying this I'm still in denial I'll have a 2yr old soon! She is is gorgeous xx

• Options

I have no idea CoCo, proper little lady now! And thankfully the appalling behaviour looks like it's past too!!! Woo hoo.

• Options

Aww lovely pics everyone!

HW, Mima has changed so much :) gorgeous girl

• Options

This thread is doing nothing to help my broodiness!!

W will be 8 months old on Wednesday! and i go back to work next week :-(

• Options

Ahhh ♡ all of these photos! Beautiful babies & children x