Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Clearblue Fertility Monitors

Evening ladies 

We've been TTC using the see what happens approach and its not working...CP has suggested a CBFM and I'm seriously considering it. But wondered how successful it's been for others in here? Just a quick straw poll before I make any decision 

Cheers all x

Replies

• Options

I used one and successfully conceived with it twice. Though I conceived without it too. I think it just helped me to feel like I was doing something proactive.

Happy to lend mine out if you like? It's just gathering dust at the moment.

• Options

4 cycles using it and 2 pregnancy s, heart nurse got all her bfps first cycle using it and is an actual cbfm expert Laugh

I don't think tweetie pie got on with it as she had irregular cycles though. Apparently if your cycles are over 40 days then you can't use it

• Options

My cycles are fairly regular, somewhere between 26 and 29 days.

Stripey, would you not mind lending it? I'd pay postage obviously and return it to you asap?

• Options

Of course not! Like I said its just sitting in a cupboard at the moment. We're undecided on number two and it would be several years off anyway. Somebody may as well make use of it in the meantime!

• Options

That would be fab! I'd really appreciate it. Are you in fb group? I'll get in touch that way?

• Options

I've been thinking about getting one to use this time too. I know several of the ladies who were TTC at same as me last time around (CP and HN) had great success with it. I did conceive both cycles i charted last time though so should maybe start with that before buying something! Definitely worth a go i think

• Options

I used one when i conceived the twins. I used it because my cycles are a bit bonkers. Fell first month of using it. My friends who have used it also got pregnant within the first or second month of trying.   AR - i have one going spare if you want it!!!?

• Options

I didn't get on with mine as my cycles were too erratic and quite often over 40 days. As a cheeky side note I'm selling mine. If anyone is interested they can message me through the bt facebook page.

• Options

I am - Rachel S. I'm heading out shortly, but if you send me friend request I'll respond when I get back :)

• Options

Ooooooooooo RS, do you really?! I am very tempted....so much for just not trying to not get pregnant eh?! Laugh

How much are you after for it?

• Options

I bought heart nurses one off her but its not had success yet. I Have faith it will though as I have been using it alongside temping and the peaks do tie in.

• Options

You can have it AR!! I won't be using it again! My friend has it at the moment (she is 18 weeks pregnant with her second child) so i'll nab it back off her and then it is all yours. Maybe next Thursday we could meet up after your swimming lesson?

• Options

Stripey, there are a few people on fb with your name, I don't want to friend request the wrong one...is your profile pic you with baby in purple sling?

• Options

I've just bought one and for the first time in a year I'm willing my next AF to hurry and arrive so that I can start using it!

• Options

Yes that's me!

• Options

I fell pregnant first cycle I got a peak with it or second cycle overall. In CBFM I trust Laugh

• Options

Good luck with it Figaro! Xx

• Options

Stripey. I'll send a request.

HW. Great to hear, thank you. Thanks all of you, especially Stripey for offering her CBFM and CP for putting the idea in my head in the first place. I'm feeling a lot more positive about next cycle now! X

• Options

Rs - yes please! That would be fab. Are you on the fb group? Don't think we can PM on here so not sure of the best way to get in touch.

• Options

Email me.  How do I get on the fb group?!