Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Falling pregnant after mc

Hi ladies congrats on all the bfp! I was looking for some success stories after a mc. I had an ectopic in October last year and a mc at the beginning of April but hubby and I have started trying again but I don't wont to become obsessed!

Replies

• Options

Well, I count myself as a success story I suppose. I had a m/c in March and never even had another period before falling pregnant again. Was v.surprised at the time it was so 'easy' (especially as we has been trying for over 6months) but pleased obviously. All fine this time & baby due christmas day!

• Options

Wow that's amazing a Christmas baby. I remember you back then as you were a great help to me back then. I have gave myself a wee break after having 2 losses but hopefully it will work out this time

• Options

I had a mc in March last year and fell pregnant in July (and that was the first month we tried again). Baby was born in April! X

• Options

Very similar story to HF, I had. MMC and ERPC in march, I had no idea where I was in my cycle after that and at the end of April thought I was ovulating and was actually pregnant so was also pregnant straight away. I was really surprised and initially really worried about getting pregnant again so quickly but all seems fine and I'm due at the beginning of Jan.

I hope things go smoothly for you and you have your sticky bfp soon x

• Options

I had a mmc nearly 2 years ago now, we tried for a while after but nothing happened and I was getting a bit obsessed so we decided to have a break and get married instead! I'm now 10 weeks pregnant and it was my second cycle after coming off the pill. Obviously I don't know how it will end but I'm hopeful.

• Options

I had an mc in July last year.. Fell pregnant after my first period following the mc and had my baby boy 8 weeks ago

• Options

I had a mc in Nov 2009. Less than a year later, I got my BFP, after trying for just under 6 months.

That BFP is now my gorgeous 2 yr old.

• Options

I had 2 m/c then got pregnant with my son, then had my daughter. Then I sadly had 2 more m/c but then I had my gorgeous twins

• Options

I had two early losses in January and February last year, I waited a cycle and then fell pregnant with my daughter.

• Options

Had a mmc in the march, got my bfp 4 cycles and 6 months later who is currently sat on my lap!

It's very hard not to get obsessed, all I wanted was to be pregnant again. Good luck