Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had a private scan

Well the day before yesterday I called a few private clinics to see about an early "sexing scan". I felt like a right divvy but they were all very nice, most couldnt fit me in the days I needed due to my working pattern. There was 1 though that offered scans from 16 weeks 2 days. I was planning fr a scan next week but they offered me one the next day (yesterday). So hubby met me at work, I got changed and over we went to the clinic. I was only just at the 16 week 2 day time frame so we were actually expecting that they might not be able to tell us. Sonographer put the normal scanner on and on the big screen at the end of the bed came a picture of babys bum legs akimbo. We are having a girl! She is extremely active and the 4d pics are wonderful and confired she is definitely a lil girlie! They showed us the bits and bobs, her heart, her stomach, her umbilical cord, the placenta, all toes and fingers. Her spine looks perfect. We are so happy we have picked her name and tbh Im just in shock in the nicest possible way Fluffy

Replies