Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How many dpo did you get a positive pregnancy test?

2»

Replies

• With P i was 13 dpo and used a tesco test. With this pregnancy i was 11dpo with first response and two superdrug tests!! I didn't get even a vague line on an IC until 14dpo this time and 16 dpo with P, they are useless!!

• I was 10dpo when I saw something faint on an IC and 11dpo when I did a FR and got my BFP.

• I tested 10DPO

• 10dpo on IC and FR. I hadn't tried any earlier. Then a 1-2 weeks on a CBD at 11dpo (again I didn't try with it earlier).

• I got a BFP on a FR at 10DPO last time. I didn't even have to squint it was a good line.

If you are desperate to test then why not try at 10/11DPO but be prepared for a negative and to test again the next day.

• Internet cheapie wasn't until 19dpo and then same for a cheapie tesco test - I only did the tesco test after I got the line...not sure if it would of picked it up before

• S - don't know, at least 13 DPO

J - 9 DPO

C/I - 8 DPO

• Hi everyone i am very confused 
    My last af was on april 12, 2019 on month of may until june af didnt  show up.. so i tried to take P.T on june 10 it was negative... then i tried Ovulation  test and it was possitive..
    If i am right calculating it now i am 7 dpo i know its too early to text after got Posstive ovulation  test result but it was BFN wen i took it early today 
    I got some sore breast that i never had experienced  even from my previous  pregnancy af still not coming and P.t result is a BFN been already 2 months since my last af 
    Nowni dont know wen my af is coming usually  it didnt take this long it was all new to me is there anyone experience  it?
  • Very faint positive at 11 DPO on first response. Positive on digital at 12dpo. 
  • edited Jun 24, 2019 1:36AM
    Got faint result @ 13 DPO
    I hope this is the sign of being pregnant..🙏🤞