Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Intermittent Log-in Issue - New fix implemented

We have implemented another bug fix to try to resolve the intermittent log-in issue that is affecting a number of users. 

If you are still experiencing the log-in issue please could you email me at sarah@mumdrum.com or respond to this thread to let me know.

Thank you

Replies

• Excellent lets hope it works x

• On the mobile site I have no reply function. Is it connected?? I can only reply on my phone if I go to full site.  Nightmare!

• I stil cant log in on my iPhone,  getting so fed up with it now I can hardly ever post due to it!

• Little Pixie

On the mobile site I have no reply function. Is it connected?? I can only reply on my phone if I go to full site.  Nightmare!

Hi Little Pixie - please can you answer the following questions for me to help me narrow down the problem & resolve it for you:

i) What device (make and model) were you using to access the mobile site?

ii) Did you sign-in to the mobile site (using your usual Mumdrum e-mail and password)?

iii) If you signed-in was your Name / User Name displayed in the bottom left hand corner of the screen?

iv) When you accessed the Baby Talk forum was there a 'Reply' button in the top right hand corner?

v) What happened if / when you clicked on the 'Reply' button?

Thanks

• Noodle08

I stil cant log in on my iPhone,  getting so fed up with it now I can hardly ever post due to it!

Hi Noodle08, I'm really sorry to hear this (we are equally frustrated). 

Our lead developer is now investigating another possible set of causes.  I'll keep everyone up to date with our progress.

• Using a samsung s4

I have no option to sign in on the mobile site anymore.  It's disappeared.

I used to see reply in the corner but that's gone too

• This does sound very strange.  We've made a couple of mobile releases today, so please can you clear your browser cache & cookies to ensure these latest updates are applied.  When you return to the mobile homepage (http://mumdrum.com/mobile) you should have two 'Sign-in' options, one in the top right hand corner and one underneath the forums where it says 'Sign in to access your online Memory Book'.

If neither of these options are displaying, please can you go to mumdrum.com/.../LogOn and see if you are able to sign-in successfully.

Thank you for your help, we don't have any other reports of this issue and we're keen to understand and resolve this for you.

• I can now see sign in to access your memory book. But only this option. I am at least signed in now and able to reply. Thanks