Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Introducing...

Replies

• She is gorgeous. LOVE her name. It's Barbie's middle name, fab choice.

How did you find your vbac?

• She's gorgeous!  And what a fab name in the end, love it.

• Congratulations, she's gorgeous. Love her name too!

• Fab name, never heard it before but it's lovely! X

• She is gorgeous!! Love the name too! Congrats xxx

• Beautiful!!! Congratulations xx

• She's beautiful! Congratulations again x

• Oh BG she is scrummy! Well done you :-)

• She's absolutely gorgeous. I love the name. Missy is a very cute shortening. Impressed you've made a decision already on the name. You kept that one quiet!

• Oh wow BG she is gorgeous! Your comment about her size made me laugh, hope your fanny feels better soon haha!

• What a lovely name and she is absolutely beautiful!!

• Thanks all.

Millicent was a late contender to the name discussions, suggested by H a couple of weeks ago I initially discounted it but it's grown on me and him since. H was still championing Katherine/Kate and me Elisabeth/Beth, but in a 10 minute discussion this morning we agreed she wasn't a Kate or a Beth. 

ER - funnily enough that was the first thing I said to H when he suggested it. It's a useless bit of trivia I've held onto for years Laugh.

I'll do a BS when I get a chance but vbac was good, whilst I wouldn't say I enjoyed it, it was quick and apart from a few moments I coped really well and feel so much better than I did after the section. Was home within 4.5 hours, whereas last time I had a catheter in for over 24 hours.

• What a wee stunner! Well done BG, gorgeous name! I always loved the Milly Molly Mandy books when I was little, she was Millicent Margaret Amanda (God bless her!) Laugh

Many, many congratulations x

• She is gorgeous!! and what a beautiful name!

Congratulations!!

• Gorgeous!

• She is SO gorgeous, well done BG. Cool name too, love Missy as a shortening.

• BG!! She's very cute. Massive congratulations to you all. And well done!

• Oh congratulations BG. She's beautiful x

• 1. Millicent is a rather fabulous name.

2. Missy is an awesome shortening. Love Love

3. I can't believe my tri buddy has another baby EekEekEek

4. Rather excited for the VBAC birth story.

5. She is ABSOLUTELY scrumptious. I know all newborns are "gorgeous" but she is just delightful, so, so pretty.

• beautiful photo and lovely name x Well done BG!