Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Matalan girl's sizing??

Has anyone bought their little girl's stuff? I have a few Matalan bits for J which I find come up really big. Looking for things for my niece and just wondering if their girl's stuff is the same

TIA

Replies

• Sorry can't help, i've only bough boy stuff from there, but they do seem a little bigger so I would assume the same for girls x

• M is 4 and the 4-5 definitely has lots of growing room on her. She is diddy though and would easily fit into the 3-4.

• I went in there and stocked up on tights for my daughter, i always go up a size in tights but they were still tiny! Other than that everything else I've found to be true to size so far!

• I have always found Matalan girls clothes really big too.

• Thanks all. J is in 18-24 from most places now but his matalan stuff is massive. Was summer short pj's I've been looking at for my 16 month old niece. Was going to order online but will maybe just wait til I can get to a store and see how big they look

• Oh and IIRC, I put M in Matalan PJ's tonight - aged 2-3 and the didn't look small!

• I dont find it big. Phoebes outfit on my page a cat witth black leggings is matalan 18-24.

• Mmm, maybe just weird sizing then depending what it is. All of J's stuff is massive. He has 12-18 month dungarees that prob won't fit for another few months