Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Miscarrying - *Happy Update page 5*

Replies

• Everything crossed and sending you lots of vibes!!xx
  • Lots of vibes and hugs to you xxxx

• Thanks all. Still bleeding this morning, no worse but no better.

TP - They don't test hCG but I am going to my doctors today and am going to ask them if they will. Thank you and AR for your bleeding stories I'm not giving up all hope just yet but my confidence has been severely knocked.

• Is the bleeding worse a short while after inserting the cyclogest?  My gp tested my hcg so hopefully yours will as well but you need to repeated 48 hours later as well x

• No idea about ivf, and what is "normal", but I have my fingers crossed for you.

I had bleeds with my last pregnancy, bright red, and clots the size of 5p pieces. The result of that pregnancy is now 2.5, and thundering around my lounge dressed as Superman.

• Ducky I am crossing absolutely everything for you....some really positive stories here. Good luck at doctors and let us know how you are getting on.x

• Good luck for the doctors today Ducky, I will be thinking of you. Please let us know how you got on as soon as you can afterwards. Take care. And I agree with SaSaSi that there is some really positive stories here of people who have been in your shoes.

• Really hope it isn't you miscarrying ducky. Your clinic really ought to test your hcg levels though...mine did at 4 weeks and 4+2 due to bleeding. I had brown and red light bleeding and then a few bright red bleeds during 1st tri and spotting at 15 weeks and my little miracle is sat here next to me so as TP says it can be ok. I had scans at 6, 7.5, 9 and then 12 weeks due to bleeding, I was petrified each time so I understand how you feel, huge hugs. Do you have any pain? I never had pain, just bleeding...this was always the first thing that they asked me. I think the drugs make you more prone to bleeding too, hoping it is just that x

• So sorry to hear the bleeding has gotten worse Ducky - I shared my story on the 1st tri thread yesterday, and I have also read lots of other stories on here and the PP in the past about people having lots bleeding and things still turning out ok.  Thinking of you Hug

• Oh Ducky I really hope everything is OK. Sending you lots of luck and vibes and hugs x

• Smarties - I use cyclogest in my back door, so I don't think it is those irritating my cervix.

I'm trying stay positive for now. I got my CBD 3+ yesterday so hCG hasn't fallen and although the bleeding seems alarming,

I'm trying to remind myself none of it has reached my knickers, only there when I wipe.

I don't have any pain. Gentle achey niggles but I have had them since I started cyclogest before embryo transfer.

My final bit of hope is I spotted even before transfer (admittedly lighter) so I'm hoping I may just be a spotter and all the pregnancy hormones and drugs and aspirin may be making my normal spotting worse.

It might be the beginning of bad news but it isn't over yet. Will update when after the doctors this afternoon.

• That's encouraging about the cbd and that it is just spotting. I used them that way too and still had the bleeding, think it's the influx of hormones.

• Fingers crossed for you Ducky xx

• I think it all sounds very promising Ducky. xx

• Oh Ducky, I am so, so sorry to hear of this. I really hope that things are ok, and will be sending lots of vibes for your scan x

• Oh Ducky. I really hope everything is ok with your little duckling(s). Lots of positive stories so try and stay positive and hope dr/scan go well. x

• Lots of luck for this afternoon. Goes without saying vibes being sent that both the sprouts are still ok in there.xxx

• That is promising about the CBD!  Will be thinking of you this afternoon.  Hope you get some reassurance. xx

• i have everything crossed for you Ducky - all sounds promising though. Good luck this afternoon xx

• The doctor was really helpful. She printed me off several hCG blood test forms I can have taken whenever. I had the first lot drawn today.

So far today the bleeding has bee minimal *touch wood* and of the watery minging brown variety. Did another CBD today (they must love paranoid people like me!) which still reads 3+. Trying to keep a rational head on and hope we see something on Friday's scan.

Thank you all so much for your well wishes xxx