Mobile Forums - Your feedback please!

As you may have seen from the recent sticky thread in the Off Topic Forum, we are currently trialing a mobile version of The Mumdrum forums.  A group of regular forum members kindly helped us with several rounds of user testing before we made the beta release and we are now looking for any further feedback before the mobile forums are made available to everyone.

If you'd like to try out the mobile version of our forums simply go to: http://mumdrum.com/mobile from your mobile device or tablet.

We are working through some final bug fixes and enhancements based on the feedback we've received so far, so we would welcome your comments on the mobile experience, including what works well, what you would improve and any bugs.  If you experience any issues whilst using the mobile site, please can you tell us what device you were using to access the site, including the make and model (eg iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S4 etc.) and if you're able to get a screenshot of the problem that would be really useful.  You can add your feedback below or email me at [email protected]

Thank you

• Sarah trying it out this morning on my samsung s4....when your in a thread you cant use the baby talk button to go back to list of threads ...I am having to use the phones own back button not a huge issue but thought I woukd let you know x
  • Hi agentblackcat - thanks for your feedback.  We have made some bug fixes this morning.  If you have time please could you try the baby talk back button again, to see if this has resolved the issue?

Thank you

• Hi Sarah still having same issue x x
  • Ok, thanks for letting me know - we will look into this.