Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Mycrogynon - some missed pills and no period

So I am clearly not with it at all and forgot to take 2 days pills in the last week of my last pack of pills ( so took 5 days of pills after missing the two). Last pill is a Friday and I normally get my period by the Wednesday. As it is now Sunday and it has not arrived save a very minor false start a few days ago I am beginning to wonder what is up. I have never not bled between packs before. Could I have just messed it up on the missed pill days which is why my period has not come?

Answers on a postcard please ...

ETA - sorry I am not sure this post actually makes sense. I am very tired.

Replies

• Did u miss two in a row? have u tested just in case?

• Yes 2 in a row bailey but thought because it was the last week of the pack I would prob be ok. Am I being a numpty,I  hadn't really seriously considered testing?

• Id test just to rule it out one way or other x

• To be honest if anything I'd have expected it to have started your period sooner, it may have just confused your body a bit, I'd probably test just to be sure

• Yeah that is what I was thinking too that my body was wondering what was going on. Thanks ladies, I know what I need to do x

• Mycrogynon was the pill i was on years ago and even if I missed a couple I would have AF as normal. I'd test just to be sure, especially with the spotting. xxx (i have some tests here save you the expense if you want me to drop one off tomorrow x)

• Och you are a doll smiley. It is our first day all four of us together for ages tomorrow so will hang on till Tue. Don't want to freak H out either as that would be a deviation from plan for sure! Pretty sure I 'know' I am not but will check at work on Tuesday. Cheers for the offer x