New Members - Top tips on how to get started!
Hello & welcome to The Mumdrum! Our Baby Talk Forum is the place to discuss everything pregnancy, birth and baby related. Our community of mums and mums-to-be are an incredibly passionate and supportive bunch, so please jump in!
Here are some top tips for getting started:
- You’ll need to Join The Mumdrum to start posting.
- You can add a Forum Name and Forum Avatar (picture) by going to your Settings and choosing the ‘Forum Settings’ tab.
- Start a new thread to introduce yourself – adding a few details such as your stage of pregnancy or the ages of your children is a great ice-breaker.
- You can join our Trimester threads to share your experiences with others in a similar position.
- There are no silly questions, so ask away.
- The more you put in, the more you’ll get out – respond to other people’s threads and they’re much more likely to respond to yours.
- If you're thinking of starting a family or are trying for another baby, we also have a Trying to Conceive board.
- And we have an Off Topic board for everything non-baby related.
- Want to know what all those abbreviations are?! Find out here: Forum Abbreviations
- Please remember this is a public forum, so we don't suggest you add personal details such as your e-mail address. Read more about our Forum Guidelines.
- And finally, why not take a look at our Real Stories section, all written by members of The Mumdrum community.