Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

night sweats

Sorry ladies im asking lots of questions today, ive had night sweats since O was born but I thought they would be gone by now (10 weeks later), please tell me this is normal and wht doesnt anyone warn you about this pre pregnancy!!

Replies

• Completely normal, I had them with Isla and again this time with maya although not quite as bad. I sleep on a towel to save having to change the bed sheets every day. So glamorous isn't it!
  • God it's awful. I was hoping they would be finished soon after five weeks but doesn't sound likely if you're still having them noodle!

• Thanks ladies glad to know its not just me! Mrs b its so glam! JT I might be abnormal but its really not letting up, its driving me mad!

• I had mine for ages after having O, I ended up sleeping on a towel at night so it would absorb the sweat. It's so, so rank xx

• I was wondering how long this would last but wish I hadn't tried to find out now! 2 weeks after A was born I was hoping I'd be nearly done but apparently not! I've never sweated so much in my life.