Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

please someone help me

hello, i dont know if i am doing this in the right section but here goes.

i am 31 never missed a period but on the 14th of march i had my last period and never hard another one since, i done home pregnancy tests and doctors ones too and they have been negative but i took them around 13 weeks then he said about a blood test so i had one of them and that came back negative too so he booked me in for a scan and all they said was my tubes was clear and i was normal so he gave me some tablets to take to make me have a period so i took them and nothing happen.

i have had most of the pregnancy symptoms like sickness Ick!, gone off all the foods i love, weight gain, tired, nipples hurt so much, headaches, weeing loads and i have been fainting too plus my moods are really bad and now to make things even worse my nipples is leaking this sticky stuff

i can even feel something  inside me moving like butterflies are in my belly my mum, partner and my 13 year old niece has felt the movement in my belly so i know it is not in my head 

my partner, mum and sister think i am pregnant and the baby is hiding like one of my mums pregnancy she did not find out intil she was 5-6 months 

do you think i might be pregnant and has anyone been throu this 

Replies

• I think you should go back to the doctors if you are having bouts of unexplained fainting and have leaking nipples. Maybe you are pregnant and its been missed but if you aren't the cause of those symptoms need investigated. If your last period was 14 March you would be around 15 weeks now, that's very early to feel movements especially from externally, and if you got the tablets from the doctor to bring on your period after tests/scans etc that began at 13 weeks then maybe you need to take them longer to work. Either way go back to your gp and ask them to investigate further. Good luck

• I agree with weekender, on all accounts.

It's very unlikely, but either way your symptoms need investigating further. Please go back to the GP.

I hope they have an answer for you soon.

• My lmp was early April and I'm 17 weeks so she would be about 19 weeks?

As others say, go back to gp, if only to get the symptoms addressed.

• As the others have said, go back and get checked out. I very much doubt youu are pregnant with so many negative tests.

A few years ago I had something quite similar, unexplained weight gain that was all on my tummy (actually have stretch marks from it), periods stopped, felt sick and dizzy. Turned out I had PCOS and lactose intolerance and the two things combined were what gave me the symptoms.  Oh and the dairy issue was causing 'popping' feelings that could be felt from the outside, was actually just a build up of gas!

It sounds like you might have a hormone imbalance to be honest and there's tests they can do for that.  I was given norothisterone to make me bleed so they could do the blood tests I needed. I though it hadn't worked but it took almost 2 weeks from taking the last one in the packet to my 'period' actually starting.

I'm pregnant now, my lmp date was 25th March so about not long after yours, I'm now 17+5 and only felt movements 3 times and there is no way they could possibly be felt from the outside yet.

• Agree with others you should get the symptoms checked. I think that with all the negative pg tests, plus a negative scan it's hugely unlikely you're pregnant.

And the movements others might have felt might have been, ahem, wind?!

• thank you for your replies i had hormones test done and they have come back clear, i have been back to my doctor and he just said see you in September so i can have appointment with the gyn   yes i would be 20 weeks this week

• So I'm guessing if your hormone tests are clear you're not pregnant then, because I'm sure that actually being pregnant would show up in those tests.

• well that what i was thinking but i had appointment today and now he told me to take a pregnancy test around the middle of august and have another blood test at the end of august and make appointment in sept