Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Positive early pregnancy bleeding stories please

2»

Replies

• I wish y’all would stop saying things like, “The result is currently napping upstairs“ or “Now I have a beautiful 2 year old baby boy who is eating his gluten free organic carrot sticks and running around all over the place!” We get it. Your miracle pulled through. No need for the dramatics. 

• Hi this is my 2nd pregnancy. 1st one i lost at 12 weeks and just found out we were pregnant again. But for the last 2days i have been having HEAVY dark red blood. It started as spotting only but then turned into a full on period. My doc wont see me as i am only 5/6 weeks. And EPU have booked me in for next tuesday earliest scan they can offer. Anyone else been through the same. I am very scared. 
  • I had a bit of bleeding on Saturday night after sex but it was just a little bit pinky/brown colour. Got up this morning to use the bathroom - sorry tmi but been constipated the last few days, after going I had bright red blood. It only lasted for a few minutes then stopped but I’m really worried. I’m 5 or 6 weeks and going to try and get an emergency GP appointment tomorrow 
  • Hey an update on my situation. I went to A&E on Friday as my bleeding had continued nonstop since Tuesday and i couldnt wait any longer. Seen a doctor who did an internal examination and said my cervix was closed (which apparently is a good sign) as i went in quite late they wouldnt scan me and said i would have to wait till Tuesday to see where the bleeding is coming from... So basically i am none the wiser but i am holding onto the little hope that my cervix is closed so im hoping my little bubba is fighting inside.
    BBSTAN i know how u feel... i was told by doctor as long as bleeding is not accompanied by cramps or pain then it should be fine. Also could yours be implantation bleeding? X
  • @BBStan your bleeding could be caused by constipation,and after sex some bleeding could be caused by irritated cervix. I would advice to call EPU and try to get blood test or scan to be safe. Good luck x
    @sum308 closed cervix is a good sign. You might have some cyst that causing bleeding. It's very common after MC. Fingers crossed you have a sticky bean 

Don't want to scare anyone but think worth sharing my MC experience. I only had small bleeding without pain or cramps,if I didn't know that I was pregnant I would said I have AF that lasts a bit longer than usually.
  • @Sigsauer thank you. We all need a bit of honesty and real stories on here. Thank you.
    Sorry to hear about ur MC. My 1st miscarriage was Awful. Was in A&E and lost alot of blood at 12 weeks. Worst pain and would never wish that on anyone.
    Im hoping this one sticks. But again i am prepared for the worst. Not prepared but i am hoping its a good sign on Tuesday... i will keep u posted...
    I have had heavy bleeding from Tuesday till Saturday. Today has slowed down a bit. Blood has been bright red to dark red back to pink. So dont know what is happening.
    All the best to you all and hope u all have healthy pregnancies xxx 🙏🙏🙏

• @SUM308 it is horrible experience.i had 3 on the row and almost give up hope...but now I  32 weeks and hoping everything will be good
    If it is another MC for you (hope it's not) don't loose hope! And you can PM me of you need chat x
  • Thank you so much @Sigsauer xxx