Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Post on TTC - DTD times *TMI Alert!*

I've started a post on the TTC board as I'm curious to know how many times is average for DTD when ttc'ing. I've cross posted it on here as I'd love to know how many times you guys DTD the month you got your BFP....?

http://mumdrum.com/f/29/t/19908.aspx

Replies

• Just had a look at the thread. I think my H would have thought something was wrong if he got lucky 8 times in 24 days!! We tend to average about 1-2 a week, I can't actually remember how many times during the month I got the BFP though as my cycles are weird and tended to average about 40-44 days. It was both our birthdays during that cycle though so maybe more than normal ;)

• haha woowoo - i thought it was a low number - my H will be pleased! Yes

• I think most days and every day except 1 during 'fertile window'.

• Woowoo I'm so glad you said that! I was reading the other thread thinking that our DTD count was embarrassingly low! I almost didn't want to reply! H and I maybe DtD once a week, every day during fertile window though. I think H was a bit disappointed that I fell pregnant so quickly though (although he wouldn't have changed it for the world) I think he thought a few months of lots of nookie was on the cards ;)

• In the beginning we didn't DTD much at all, we've only just increased it as its taken longer and longer but I still thought it was a low number so its good to know thats not the case!

• Think we dtd 7-8 times a cycle, with 4-5 of those being in the fertile week.