Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnancy Update *poss slightly sens* Update pg2

2»

Replies

• Oh st thanks for the update.

So glad you've got a plan in place.

I can't imagine how worried you've been but it's lovely to hear you sounding so positive

• Fab attitude ST, you should be proud of yourself! Glad you have somewhat of a plan of action (yet accept it may need flexibility) and a diagnosis. Sounds like baby ST will receive great care. Best of luck to all 3 of you x

• We're just doing what anyone would do in the same situation, being positive and strong for this baby is the only option we've got really. We'll do whatever it takes for this little one to survive and thrive, and thankfully we've got some really supportive friends and family with a similar attitude. We've also found out there are one or two people we can't count on, but I'd rather know that now than later!

• ST I've only just seen this - I'm sorry your all going through this but I'm glad to see your update and that you have a diagnosis and a plan on place, you sound like your being so strong.

A girl I work with had something I think must have been similar when she was born and had an operation as s baby got a hole in her heart and then another operation when she was older, she's 26 now. A good friend of mines little boy has pulmonary arterial hypertension which was diagnosed when he was just a year old. Despite being told that he would only likey live a few years he's just turned 8 and is such a wee fighter. He's such an amazing wee boy and has just proved everyone wrong, everything they said he probably wouldn't cope with or get past he's done it.

I'm glad you've got supportive friends and family with you, it will make all the difference for you both x

• I'm pleased to read this update ST. It must be reassuring to know there is a plan in place and that things are not just doom and gloom. Sparkly Baby is going to be a fighter I'm sure plus they are very lucky to have their sparkly mummy and daddy helping them every step of the way. You are amazing x

• ST- pleased to read that things are sounding more positive. Best of luck going forward and keep us posted on how things are doing. X