Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Room for another one?

Hi everyone,

I was around briefly on the TTC boards last Autumn although I doubt anyone remembers me.

I ducked out after an early loss at around 5 weeks in September, before finding out I was pregnant again at Christmas. I've been lurking again recently and would like to get involved again if you'll have me.

I'm currently 21+2 and due 7th September - I believe there may be a few other BT ladies at a similar stage? We had our 20 week scan a couple of weeks ago. Everything looked good and we were thrilled to find out that we're having a little girl.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Replies

• Hi aria! Lovely to hear your news!

I'm currently 20+6 so not far behind you although we don't know what we are having.

We've just got a weekly tri thread at the moment but jump in when you're ready.

• I remember you Aria - congratulations! And a girl too - excellent news!

• Hey Holey - thanks for the welcome!

Not far behind me at all! A small part of me wishes that we still had the boy or girl surprise to come but I'm like a kid at Christmas. There's just no way I could've held out until September!

Have you bought much stuff yet? I've bought a few bits, mainly baby clothes, but keep picking things up and putting them down as there's still part of me that's scared it's way early. Time seems to be going by so quickly at the moment though. I think I just need to bite the bullet. We're planning on going to look at some of the big stuff (furniture, pram, etc.) in the next couple of weeks.

• Aw, thanks Tayto!

I've been lurking a bit on TTC too - still rooting for you all x

• Thanks Aria! I love that you had to find out whether it was a boy or a girl - I probably wouldn't be able to wait either! Enjoy doing the shopping for the big things & I look forward to seeing the rest of your updates as September arrives xx

• We've only bought a few clothes so far. That is the bonus of not finding out as there's not much choice on unisex stuff!

I've been browsing the big stuff, I think we're going to have a proper look this weekend. We are scarily busy between now and my due date so feel like we need to get a wiggle on.

We are planning to go to the baby show at the end of may too. Again just for a nose!

I know what you mean about time going quickly, it's flown by!

• Congratulations Aria & welcome!

I'm 20+5 so not too far off you either! Hope you're doing ok x

• Thanks JJ and MrsP :)