Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Secret santa Q

When do they need to be with the recipient? Haven't started making it yet Indifferent

Replies

• Options

Here are the royal mail postal dates: www.royalmail.com/greetings

I just presumed that I would need to beat these dates in order for the recipient to get it before Christmas.

• Options

how do I find details about the MumDrum SS? x

• Options

I want sure if they were all being opened on a specific day before Xmas like some other ss I know or is it just for Xmas day?

• Options

Oh, I don't know Mrs C! Hadn't even thought of that. Just presumed for Christmas.

• Options

Lovebirds, I'm not sure on here but it was margot and mellow yellow who organised.

• Options

I was just thinking about this today, after I bought the second half of my pressie.  I'm taking part in the Adult SS that MY organised, anyone seen her about over here yet? x

• Options

For Children's Secret Santa, we said they had to be sent by last posting date. Tickles, I'm afraid it's too late for this year as we've already closed the Secret Santa but keep a look out next year as I'm sure we'll be doing it Mumdrum style!

• Options

I cannot find my email so if anyone can let me know who to buy for I'd greatly appreciate it? I checked my junk etc.