Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Sens. Those who have had miscarriages naturally..some questions please...

2»

Replies

• I just wonder when it will start. I have brown every time I wipe now, but other than that nothing, no red etc. I don't really know what's happening.

• Sorry this is happening Rod. I wish I could give you a big cuddle and wave a magic wand to make everything better for you xx

• So sorry that this is happening to you. Thinking of you x

• Oh Rod, I'm so sorry. Before I had O I had a Mc, I knew at a 7 week scan that baby was too small and at a scan a fortnight later the HB was slow so they told me to expect to miscarry. It took till 10 weeks unfortunately, I'd been spotting  but one morning I woke to a lot of blood which became heavier through the day and onto the next day. It was painful like quite bad period pains and I was scared but it was managable at home with painkillers and I curled up on the sofa and ate chocolate.  Take care of yourself xxx

• I'm so sorry Rod. Both of mine were very heavy and crampy, but I was ok at home with painkillers and hot water bottles. If you find that you feel fluey at all do ring your GP as it can be sign of a uterine infection. I only mention it because I had this with my first m/c and believe it was because it took a week or so for it all to get going, so there is a bit more of a risk.

Take care of yourself.

X

• Thank you for all your replies. It started up Friday night, I was up most of the night because of the cramps, but I think I passed the main bulk of tissue on Saturday, with some more today. The cramps are much less now, in fact I've just realised I haven't needed painkillers since this morning. I'm still bleeding quite heavily, but I feel ok in myself. I'm off work tomorrow, back as hospital for (hopefully) my final tests and then I am planning to go to work Wednesday.

I real appreciate all your advice and well wishes xx

• Oh Rod i was wondering how you were. Glad the worst is over with, not pleasant at all

Huge hugs xx

• Big hugs to you xx

• massive hugs rod x

• big cuddles Mrs xx

• Thinking of you lovely xxx

• Thinking of you Rod xx

• Thinking of you xxx