Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Shadow, Evap Line, or Imaging It? :-(

Replies

• I can see it :-)

• I can see it! Eeek! How exciting!

• My stomach is churning. How am I going to sleep tonight? Really want to stay 50/50 on this, I don't want to get my hopes up and be in for an even bigger let down than it would be already IYSWIM.

• I can see something. Fx for a positive update in the morning.

• Thanks Saffron. I'm going to have everything crossed that I can deliver a positive update in the morning! :)

• Oh bless you, Hope you manage to get some sleep! Go get a test tonight so you can use you FMU (unless you have some more internet cheapies) :D Hoping you have a positive update in the morning :)

• I do have some more IC cheapies. I'll probably stop on my way to work and pick up something better though? I'd go tonight but I just feel like I'm setting myself up for upset as it is?

• I think I can see something...good luck for the morning!

• Thanks Weekender.

• Good luck! Ive everything crossed for you.

• Thank you Gemini :)

• When I look at the pic of 3 I'm sure I can see a super faint line. When I hide the bottom stick with my hand and look again, I don't see anything.  Really crossing fingers for a nice early BFP post tomorrow :)

• I know what you mean Counter! Thank you for the FX.

• I can see a feint line in the pic and in the inverted. Fingers crossed for tomorrow and a tentative congratulations xxx

• Do I need to use FMU (put it in a container?) or would I be Ok using urine if I've been away for 2.5 hours? No drink.

• If you could I'd use fmu, as its the most concentrated, although if you don't drink until you test then surely that is the same concentration. Given how you are trying to stay even minded about it though and how hard it is, fmu is the only way you will feel you have given it the best chance of a clearer answer?

• Use one of your tests first thing, then pick up a cb on the way to work and do that before a drink. That's the best of both maybe, again fingers crossed I really hope it's a positive x

• Looks positive to me.

Here’s my first positive IC for comparison... I got clear positives on FR and CB+ and a CBD said 1-2 from the same wee :)

I say congratulations!!

• Echo what the others have said about doing a first response even if you don't get w line on the ic this morning  . I got this bfp on a first response 3 days before an ic gave me the lightest of lines. Ice also found cbd's to be less sensitive. I did also get an opk line the day before my bfp. It wasn't a really dark line bur darker than a normal non ovulating day. Good luck this morning. Update us!!

• Done an IC. About 15 mins ago. Absolutely nothing. We wouldn't even question if there was something there if it wasn't for that smidgen of a shadow last night. I ended up doing another last night and it was the same with a v v v v v faint shadow. Again I'd left it to dry out completely. Will let you know what IC says when completely dry but not holding my breath. I know your not meant to look at them after a certain time.... But heyho. Will get a FR and CBD on way into work but feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment. Wouldn't bother normally, only doing t because you lot have told me to lol! 

These are the two tests that have a shadow (I think).