Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Shadow, Evap Line, or Imaging It? :-(

Replies

• Mine only came up really after they dried too!

• I can see lines on all of them?

• They are the two from last night Choc Cupcake. Did u mean the 3 pics (now 2, 1 was a duplicate) or did u mean the test that's hanging in the background in one of the photos? That's an old test, that is def blank.

• Sorry thought u said u could see lines all 3 not all of them. Although same question applies re whether you have included the test hanging in the background in that? X

• Oh I thought it was this mornings ones sorry, you have just reported the pics.. Did you take one of this mornings?

when I looked it had 3 pictures hence in all 3 sorry must of been my phone!

• Ah, I thought I had put text with it but I'm on my phone and haven't used this via mobile before! It perhaps deleted my text somehow. This is this mornings...

• Think it was me haha!

I blame not much sleep!

• I can't see anything on that one this morning :(! Sorry! How many dpo are you? When's Af due?

• I'm 12dpo. Or 8... I had a positive OPK on 5th and 9th. I think if nothing's there this morning but it was last night? Considering its meant to show up in the morning, that last nights were probably evap / flukes.

• I'd get a better test as cheapies didn't work for me until I was about 6 weeks pregnant. I can't see a line there but you're not out till AF shows up. Fingers crossed for you x

• first response picked mine up very very faintly at 11dpo, those cheapie sticks didnt pick up till 12dpo I think and they were still very very faint! I would do a first response but if you are only 8dpo I think it be too early! Fx u do get ur positive! X

• It might have been evap lines? But maybe 12dpo is too early? Maybe wait ill Af is due and test again? I kept getting Bfns until the day Af was suppose to show so your not out yet!

• That's what I'm thinking choc its just weird to get them on two tests in a row when I've not before. If any kind sole has invert tools I'd appreciate it if we could invert my two test pic and see whats what! They don't show up green if they are evap lines do they! The invert from yesterday, I don't know if its the bottom opk making the middle look a little green. Like counter said, when u cover the bottom one the middle one doesn't look green :( Will get a FR and CBD just incase and let you all know once done.

• Inverted the pic for you...

Not the best of pics obit best I could get on my phone 

• These are the other 2 pics inverted 

• I can't see the lines in the tests. It's probably too early for an IC. If you're only 8dpo I'd be surprised if any test would show. I did get a BFP at 12dpo this time on a first response, although I may have been 13dpo.

Apart from the OPKs, did you have any other signs of ov? How regular are your cycles normally?

I'd tell you to leave the testing for a few days but I'm guessing you'll test anyway, so I'll just wish you good luck!

• On mobile but can't see any green on test line invert! Must be Evap lines. :-(

• It's still v.early days Hug

• Thanks Choc. I've looked at them on my comp. I don't know if I'm just kidding myself / seeing what I want to see, but I guess you could say there is the tiniest of tiniest bit of green where the test line is? Only on the pictures of them together? People, please tell me if you don't agree, I need a reality check!!!

Bridget - My cycles are a bit AWOL. Vary between 40-90 days. I did have other signs (EWCM, sore boobs since, etc) of ov so I'm quite sure it happened on 4th / 5th as clearblue advanced OPK said or 8th / 9th as the IC OPK said.

• Oh and how could I forget the test result? No FR in the shop, got CBD and its a BFN.