Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Shadow, Evap Line, or Imaging It? :-(

1235»

Replies

• I tested every day with the ic's from 8dpo too. Do what feels right for you!

• Sorry to hear that it was a bfn. Hopefully it was too early or you get your bfp very soon x

• I would scrunch the tests up in my hand and put in the kitchen bin so I couldn't get it back out or run it under the tap after the 10 mins. I found it much easier once the test was ruined to stop thinking about wanting to check again. After 2 years of testing I know how hard it is.

• Tweetie you are probably right - I guess part of me is hanging onto them in hope!!!! Hope of what I do not know.

Not sure if it's a evap line or faint positive please help ! my last period way april 11-15 and it was light so not my typical period. I was suppose to get my period may 9-13th and i am now 20 days late .. my boobs hurt like crazy, getting cramps only on my left ovary here and there , little bit of nausea , had a bad case of it a week ago while eating my fav food had to spit it out. Any who I've gotten 2 faint lines like this with first respons and negatives with clear blue + and the digital 

• imagewhat are people' thoughts help please 

• I only see 1 line, wait a few days and retest   

• edited Jun 25, 2019 9:52AM
    Hi I took this Friday morning and it come back like this. I had a doctors appointment that morning due to having pains and constipation. I showed her this and she said yes your pregnant congratulations but she didn't retest me. But this that day the tests are either coming back very very faint or negative would could this mean please I'm also bloated been bloated for 2 weeks now 
  • Might be chemical pregnancy... Test should progress every 2days