Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Show me your slings?

2»

Replies

• We had a closer carrier when C was a baby (now called a caboo)

And a Beco Butterfly when he was a bit older.

If I were to choose again, I'd still go for the Closer/Caboo, but have a Connecta (possibly solarweave) instead of the Beco - hopefully I'll be able to get the Connecta and have both next time!

• we have snugbaby - which I think is basically the same as the babyhawk now? (snugbaby no longer available). both me and H love using them and the 3 kid have all been happy in them. H does find it slips a bit across his chestm when using in a backcarry but I have my boobs to anchor it in place!

• I want the giraffe connecta!!!

I have a connecta (mud dot)and  I love it, definitely recommend!

• Bluewater, I am in Plymouth. Am not very organised at all so am determined to find one soon lol.

What a fab response! I definitely want a sling, will make the stairs easier when OH is at work (top floor flat, no lift! )

• I was near Plymouth last week! If only you'd posted then I could have bombarded you with all my slings in person!

•  

we love our connectas. This time i am getting a papoozle for the early days (Also have a 10% off code CB10 for the pap website)

• My Manduca (extremely useful at Austrian wine festivals!!). Had a Moby when she was tiny too.

• I used CKs giraffe Connecta that P is in there. L loved it and slept for hours!

• Should have posted earlier! lol.

Do I just google sling meet/sling library? Also know that there is a website run by an ex-hitcher but she has just given birth so maybe not an ideal time lol.

I have to say, I am loving the giraffe connecta

• Have found a sling library that meet every Friday at a hall in Plymouth. It is about fifteen mins on the bus or OH will take me if he is off :o)

Am going to try and brave it this week but may not be brave enough! lol

• A aged 9 weeks in the Close

And aged 11weeks in the Connecta

• Sorry, they're a bit big!!!

• I can't find my pictures, but we have a baby hawk and I'm picking up an elleroo ring sling today. 

• You should go if you're brave enough! I went to one up here in Glasgow when R was tiny, it was really useful and good for meeting people too, I bought my connecta after trying one there. Here's H with her in it.