Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptoms in the 2ww!

Hey all just wandering if anyone experienced symptoms in the 2ww and if so what they were and at how many Dpo did u experience them! am back TTC after suffering an ectopic pregnany. I knew within 4 days I was pregnant but just thought how can u get symptoms when implantation wouldn't have taken place at that point!

Thanks x

Replies

• I think you have every symptom going in the 2ww!

I had indigestion, sickness and really bad wind with Jack.. I knew I was pregnant but was getting BFN's up until 19DPO..

Good luck x

• I didn't have any! Apart from really sore nipples for a few days but that must have been straight after conception as got this when still on honeymoon.

• I agree with CC, I think you get every symptom under the sun whether you are pregnant or not.

Prior to my BFP, from about 8DPO - I was really tired but thought it was because I was busy at work. I also had a lot more wind than normal, but didn't really think anything of it. The only other thing I remember is feeling a bit iffy - on the day of my BFP - but again, could have been anything.

• I had loads of CM and sore boobs. Good luck!

• If you can try not to think about it (laughing at myself for that comment). I've convinced myself on many occasions that my blocked nose, headache, tiredness, achy boobs, cramps, lots of cm, wind... were signs but clearly not. When I got my bfp last time the only symptom I remember was very sore boobs (sensitive rather than heavy & achy) but that was a few days after af was due. Good luck. I know whatever I say I'll be symptom spotting in a week ago too myself!!

• Thanks all. I know what you mean about trying not to think about. It's very possible certain things are non related. It's just the boobs, I noticed a difference in them last time and im sure they are the same now. Not long to wait tho...just trying to think nothing of it until d day. A bit scared due to what happened last time so am looking for symptoms I guess..hoping I don't feel the same pain as before! X
  • I'm in the 2 week wait, 2 days to go, started tested really early silly me! I usually have very

bad pms symptoms every month and feel pregnant every month. this month I don't have the usual pms that I have experienced for years. bloating where I look about 3 months gone, enlarged achey boobs, and severe back pain. when I was pregnant with my daughter, I didn't have any symptoms in the 2 week wait, but I didn't have the pms either. I have cold tingly boobs and a very mild cramps, but definatley not what I usually experience, really hoping this is a good sign for me, all tests negative and have done about a billion! lol