Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TGIF!! Friday TTC thread!!!!!

Morning ladies, I'm up early for work. I think it's safe to say I'm ovulating a couple of days early for me. Had a positive opk before bed last night and lots of EWCM this am. No temp rise yet but I'm guessing that will be tomorrow morning or Sunday. Bad news: I'm working a long day today and won't be home before 9. DTD yesterday afternoon but then nothing now till tonight. I just hope we've done enough this month, every month that goes by I always think we've done enough and we never have. I know sperm lasts days but will tonight be too late? 

Have a great day all, ill pop back when I can

Replies

• Duckford-no idea I'm afraid. Fingers crossed x

AFM I tested this morning and Bfn :(. I'm cd25. I know I should've waited but I'm off to Bath with my mum and sister and needed to know before. oh well just have to wait for AF and then get on with it again.

Hi to all that follow x

• Hey Duckford. Fx you've done enough but I have heard it's best to go by the 2 day rule anyway so a day and a half gap sounds perfect!  

• Daisy Fx it was just too early to test x

• Morning ladies, I hope you don't mind me dropping by. I've had a *** week and think I'll be joining you all again, I hope I'm allowed back in :)

Duckford - I should think you have done enough, fingers crossed firmly for you

Daisy - sorry to hear your BFN, have you tested too early?

TT  - hello, any update with you?

AFM - As I came on around 6pm ish on Tues, I'll count Wed as my first CD, so I'm CD3, I think :)

Hello to all that follow, LL xx

• Morning girls,

Duck - every other day is a recommended frequency, so I'm sure you'll be fine. I know it's frustrating though when there's so much uncertainty.

Daisy- sorry it was a bfn, hope you have a fab weekend away now though.

TT - hi, hope you're well

AFM - I also tested yesterday, BFN. Not that surprised or dissappointed TBH, I was feeling quite rough, turns out that must have been the vodka from the night before. CD32 today, my last 2 cycles have been around this length but the one before that was >70 days, so who knows when or if I've ov'd. Will test in another week or so if no AF.  We're DTD every other day, was meant to this morning then A woke with a fright and screaming at 6am. Thank goodness for cBeebies is all I'm saying!

• Missed you there Lee Lee, hope AF is gone soon, and you're not back here for long x

• Sorry BG about the BFN, sounds as if you are still upbeat :)

• Morning all!

Duckford - Every other day is plenty. Don't worry, you've done enough.

Tigs - Hiiiiii!

Leelee - Nice to see you, but so sorry youre back here.

Daisy and BG - Sorry about the BFNs.

AFM - I tested this morning with a First Response and I swear there is the faintest of faintest line. I thought myabe it is just an evap line. So I took a picture and did the 'colour invert' trick. This turns anything pink bright lime green, if it was a shadow it would stay grey, but the line turned green so it must be made up of pink colour.

Am I rambling? Yes, probably.

So then I did another one, as you do. From the next bit of wee I squeezed out, and there was no line on that one. And a CBD said 'Not Pregnant.' Harumph. It could still be too early at 13dpo, some people are slow-to-show. I haven't told H, because seriously, this line was so non-existent he would call me a wally.

Clearly I am unable to wait more than a day between tests so no doubt I will try again tomorrow and fingers and toes crossed, actually have something visible!

• Ducky, your second test was probably more diluted. If I were you I'd test again tomorrow with FMU (if you wee in a pot then you can do more tests on the same sample). Fingers crossed for you.

• Ducky - how very exciting, I'll keep everything crossed too, the best of luck, I'll be watching for an update :D

• Morning ladies, sorry I don't have time for personals at the moment. Will try and pop back later............... AF started this morning :-( cd1 today. 6 days later than normal so it was just stress affecting it. Oh well. At least I can get wasted at the Xmas party now! Trying to look on the brightside

• Morning all!

Duckford - we are DTD every two days, so i think a gap of 1.5 days will be ok, get to it missy!! x

Daisy - sorry about the bfn, but maybe you are too early?  Enjoy your weeekend away x

TT - hiya

LL - Of course you are welcome back, although we are all sorry to see you here.  FX you won't be back for long my love xx

BG - sorry it was a bfn, hopefully you get a bfp or AF soon xx

Ducky - This sounds good!!!!!! I'm excited to see what tomorrow brings for you x

Pix - sorry its CD1 love, but at least now you know what was going on.  next month's yours!!

AFM - Have woken up with one hell of a sore throat so am currently at work feeling sorry for myself.  I have felt sick all morning but have a feeling it is coming from the sore throat and the lack of food cos I couldn't finish my brekkie :(  Am CD27 but going to wait to test til Weds (if I can resist at the weeekend) since my cycles are usually nearer 35 days than 28.  H read his starsign out this morning (bad luck I know) but it said he was going to get life changing news which would mean he would never forget this month and on the bus to work a van drove by with foot high letters reading BFP - got to be fate right? hehe

Hi to all who follow xxx

• Omg this is the third time writing this out now so I will do  a quick one and come back later. Stupid computer.

Duckford - Sounds like you've done all you can so fx that this/next month is your month

Daisy - possibly too early? but enjoy Bath I love it there.

TT - Hello there!

LeeLee - Sorry that you're back here but hopefully you get a quick sticky bfp

BG - Another one that was possibly too early?

Ducky - oooo exciting. Make sure you keep us updated. Sounds like it could be good news

Pixie - sorry it's CD1 but at least you know where you are. Some time off over xmas might be the de-stress you need? Plus drinking at the xmas parties is a bonus

MrsMack - that does sound like fate to me! fx it is

AFM - CD7 but H's mate is staying with us for the weekend so we will have find ingenious excuses to both be in the bathroom or something haha. His interview went well so we went out for food which was yummers and I am very much looking to a weekend free from uni work for once!

• I have lots of work today so I cant do personals but Duckford I'm the same!! We really are twins! I was expecting OV over the weekend but got EWCM last night AND this morning. We DTD last night and we're out tonight so it will most likely happen tonight. We hadnt DTD since Monday night though so I'm wondering if it was enough!

Love to all!! and Ducky thats really exciting! I hope its the result you want!!

I have to say I dont feel like im in love with this new forum. I'm no good with change! xx

• Daisy:sorry it's a bfn! Hoping its just too early to test

Tt: thanks I hope so

Leelee: lovely to see you but sad about the circumstances. Glad your back for a bit of TTC thread love.

Pixie: sorry AF came! Have a great time at Xmas party, hoping for a Xmas bfp for you !

Mm: definately sounds like fate! Hope you get bfp!

Ducky: really hoping it was just too early to test! Fmu tomorrow!!!

Bh: same to you ? Too early

Jonesy: sounds like a good weekend! Tell us abou your ingenious idea Monday!

Rod: we definately are twins! We both need to get on it (not together of course!) really hoping we get matching bfps!

Really hoping this shift goes quick and doesn't zap all my energy! Going to get some of my special honeymoon lingerie on - that should do the trick!Wink

• Back later for personals ... I'm cd8 today still yet to dtd and starting to get paranoid that he's deliberately avoiding it but I know that I'm probably just being silly - bought some baby bits for a friend yesterday and ended up sitting upstairs stroking the little outfits and getting myself all upset about it, knew it was ridiculous but couldn't stop myself :(

• eek! ducks it's all so exciting. I'm excited for you cos I know your not going to be heartbroken either way this time so lots of testing is acceptable! Fx for you. How's it temp doing

• wah posted too early. I'm ok thanks for asking lee lee,

just in the one week wait now!

• Last post at 10.36am, what is going on with us?! haha

• Super quiet here today isn't it? Resisted mass postings like I did yesterday