Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Think its happening again (sens) - Update page 1

Hi,

I was on here a few days ago worrying about a lack of symptoms so I have a scan on Tuesday, but last night I started with brown discharge. It's very, very light but nearly 24 hours on it isn't stopping either. As this is usually how my MC's start I think it's happening again. I'm abut 11 weeks and really thought I might make it :(

UPDATE- Firstly thank you to everyone for the well wishes. I'm happy to report that I've just had a scan which shows one healthy bub aged 10weeks 2 days. We are obviously over the moon :) xxx

Replies

• Please please remain calm. I had bleeding at 7 weeks, 10 weeks, 13 weeks, 15 weeks, 20 weeks, 23 weeks and baby is fine! I also had two miscarriages before this pregnancy. I know it's hard  but it could be one of those things. Keeping everything crossed for you. Can you ring the EPU?

• Sending you lots of hugs. I really hope it's nothing serious. I had constant spotting from 6 weeks. How long have been without symptoms?

• Can you speak to epu or your midwife for a scan? They not to panic, I know its hard but bleeding is really common and doesn't have to mean its all over x

• Sending you lots of vibes that's it's nothing to worry about xxx

• I can only echo what others have said. I really hope everything is okay xx

• As everyone above has said bleeding in pregnancy doesn't always mean something is wrong (I've had light bleeding when my period has been due for both of my pregnancies), try to rest up & can you contact someone about bringing your scan forward? In the mean time rest up x x

• Hi firstly thanks for all your messages.

I have rung EPAU and they brought the scan forward to Tuesday which was their first slot. Part of me thinks it might be ok because it's so light, but another part thinks it's exactly like my others that it can't be anything else. With G I had spotting at about 7 weeks but that was red and stopped immediately, with the MC's all started like this.

RKB -I've not really had symptoms at all through the pregnancy, a bit of nausea and a swollen stomach, but no vomiting (which is the norm for me), and no breast tenderness.

In the meantime I'm remarkably calm. I'll keep you posted on what happens in the scan

BLL x

• So pleased you're remaining calm as that is the best thing you can do (not easy). I have everything crossed and hope Tues comes round fast x

• BLL - Hope you're as ok as you can be right now and also hope your feeling is wrong and you see a lovely baby with a strong healthy heartbeat on Tuesday x

• BLL - glad that you're remaining calm. don't get hung up on the symptoms as don't forget each pregnancy can be very different. I really hope Tuesday arrives quickly for you and you see a beautiful heartbeat. x

• Oh crumbs - my phone refreshed with your other thread, I didn't see this. Hope hope hoping all is well xx

• Hi, Thanks to everyone for your support.

Just a quick update, the bleeding (if that's what it was) has stopped completely and has been that way for over 30 hours, so I'm starting to feel a lot more hopeful......(big fingers crossed)

• So glad to hear it has stopped and you are feeling better BLL. Fingers still crossed for you xxx

• Just saw this. Really hoping everything is ok. Xxx

• Just caught up, hoping everything is ok for you BLL x

• Goodness. You must be exhausted. Hope all is well BLL xx

• Good luck today BLL, thinking of you x x

• Thinking of you today BLL x
  • Thinking of you today. X

• Hope you are coming back with some good news today BLL xx