Forum home› Pregnancy› Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Thurs 2nd tri

Hi all,

Saff here is 12 week scan pic for you to test the nub theory! I'll be back on later with sex.

19+5

Replies

• Morning rio fab scan pic! I'm useless as guessing so not going to hahah but can't wait to see the reveal here later!

AFM baby is awake early this morning kicking away! I'm in a crap mood this week just want the weekend! X

• Rio - I'm going with girl!

Mrs L - the weekend will soon be here!

I'm currently away on holiday and the wi-fi isn't great at the hotel so I haven't posted. All's well here, feeling kicks and nudges every so often but the anterior placenta is absorbing a lot of the movements so I'm not feeling as much.

Hope you all have a good day and I hope everyone else is ok. I will try and get back on later.

DS x

21+2

• Morning all

Rio Glad scan went well based on 12 week photo I am guessing girl

Mrs L not long til the weekend now.

DS Hope your getting lots of relaxing done on holiday.

AFM Not much news turns this baby is just s wiggley as disco was and usually at 10pm at night when i want to go to sleep. I am predicting another non napper until thy learn to crawl. had the 20 week scan on Mon all well so no appiontments until 28 weeks now which seems a very big gap.

Does anyone know if your midwfi has access to the notes from previous pregnancies? I would like to see mine and wondered if they had access or if I'm going to have to do a freedom of information request.

21+2

• Morning

Gosh it's so quiet on here isn't it,

Hope you are all ok

Rio I'm saying girl

Mrs L won't be long till the weekend

Ds enjoy your hol

Drifter glad scan went well , I had to check NICE guidelines as I thought they were wrong about waiting till 28 weeks (gp receptionists) but it's right, I was seen 2-3 weekly with Isaac so it's all new to me

Afm, not much to report , think (possibly but then again maybe not Laugh) we might have a middle name, it's resulted in h offering to trade the middle name for him to go to see man city in Europe in sept/oct (yep a few weeks before edd Laugh) think I'm going to analyse a but further, Iv dissected it to within an inch of its life Laugh

Take care all x

• Morning, tried to post earlier but lost it all.

Rio - based purely on my own scan pics I'm going to say girl too.

MrsL - not long to wait for the weekend. Hope your mood improves.

DS - hope you're having a great holiday, where are you ?

Drifter - it does feel like you hardly see anyone in 2nd/subsequent pregnancies doesn't it. I saw mw last week at 17 wks and won't see her now until almost 25 wks. 20 wk scan next week though. I'm not sure about your notes. I know last time mines were added to my notes in hospital after delivery.

TRF - hope you get a middle name sorted soon.

AFM - I think I finally felt some movement lady night, I was beginning to get worried! Had a great time watching commonwealth games athletics last night, although we had a bit of a trek afterwards to get the bus back. Just enjoying a quiet morning before I have to go and pick up the girls from my mum.

Hope everyone is ok, will try and get back later.

18+6 x

• DS - enjoy your holiday!

drifter - our boy seems to wake up when i want to go to sleep, hope its not a sign of things to come haha

RF - yay to having a middle name!

Debbydoo - enjoy your morning

RIO COME ON REVEAL!!!!!!!!!!

• Rio - fab picture, ooo exciting about the reveal... when do we find out?

MrsL - it's almost the weekend.

DS - enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Drifter - when they printed out my maternity notes this time it includes a comment about my tear that I didn't tell her so I'd imagine they do have access to your old notes.

RF - yay to middle name!

DD - enjoy your morning. Jealous of you going to the commonwealth games, I'd have loved to if it was by us.

AFM - not a lot to report. I've not really had any more flutters but bump is defo fiming up and getting all tight in the evening. So I guess just a waiting game until it decides to prod me properly.

• It's a BOY! So happy. Was waiting as Saffron wanted to put nub theory to the test. I also guessed girl from 12w scan.

• RF fingers crossed you get middle name sorted

DD horray for movement and the games sound great

S thats interesting about your notes my MW has added nothing about my tear and at my booking in appt she was asking if I knew how bad it was where it was etc?? I had told her about it in the first place so not filling me with confidence she has even looked at my previous history fear it might be time for a freedom of information just for my own peace of mind. Hopeful you will get some more definate movement from LO soon.

Rio boys are ace (I am sure girls are to but i only know about boys at the moment because that is what  I have.

• Rio - yay, so pleased for you!

Drifter - they've changed how they did our notes, it's done using iPads now at the booking in where I mentioned that I tore but then after scan I had to go and get my notes printed (until then I didn't have them) and on there in mentioned about it being 2nd degree etc.

• sapphire - im sure the kicks wont be far off now!

Rio - Yay Im team blue too <3

• Sorry I'm late! Thanks Rio! I voted girl before scrolling down but was wrong, congratulations!! Very happy for you! x