Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Thurs TTC**

Morning ladies!

not much of an update from me im afriad, today is the last day of my period ! thank fu&k!!!!!!

im off to zumba tonight for my first ever class, so that should be fun !

have managed to temp for 4 days now , so im very impressed with myself for doing that, im not a morning person and can barely manage to grunt at hubby and get myself to the loo for a wee, and now theres me sitting there temping and inputing the data into FF lol !

Replies

• Options

I know there have been alot of BFP's recently, but there must be some TTCers around ???

• Options

I'm here! Just got into work after a nightmare 3 hour drive. It usually only takes me an hour. :-(

Yay for the end of your period, fun times ahead! Oooh Zumba - you're brave. Apparently it's quite difficult but fun.

Well done on the temping! Just wondering, are you doing it when you first wake up or when you go for a wee?

I'm CD36 now, still fed up with it. My temp is still flat-lining at 35.8 which is really crap. Did an OPK last night and got two faint lines. Still a little bit confused by that.

Right, seeing as I was so late to work I had better get cracking!

• Options

i do it as soo as i raise my head from the pillow, it kills me but i do it lol!

do you feel any AF symptoms yet? my AF showed this month on CD39 ?

• Options

Me too. And then I get depressed at the temp it shows me, get in a grump, go back to sleep, and end up sleeping in. I tell you, if I see a temp that's not 35.8 any time soon I'll be leaping out of bed in shock!

I've got AF symptoms on and off,  have had them since CD24 but last cycle I had them from about CD24 to CD59 so I'm pretty much ignoring them now. I had horrendous cramps last Friday but that turned out to be nothing.

I've been offered a 're-interview' at a great company, and the job offers amazing prospects and loads more money but its more commuting, and more stress, and I'm not sure whether to go for it or not. I interviewed there before so they know me, but were restructuring so they said they would wait and call me after they had made their changes. But this was last year, before we were TTC. I might have to stop TTC for a bit if I get it. I'm torn between furthering my career and making a better life for myself (and future family) or staying where I am an focusing on having a family now. Not sure what to do. :-(

• Options

have you asked your OH to take his temp just to make sure its working ? lol

theres alot of ladies with the job predicament at the moment, its must be hard to know whats to do for the best,. im afraid im no help im not a career girl. i have a safe little office job and i never want it to change lol!

• Options

I've tried it at different times of day, it's definitely working :-(

It's funny - some days I think I'm a career girl and some days I just can't be arsed with it all. I would love to be a housewife and SAHM in all honesty but I know we'll never be able to afford that.  Are you happy to stay in your job until you're preggers then?

I wonder where the other girls are today?

• Options

Morning!

Monnie - Glad AF is finishing and you can begin working on the new cycle ;)

Mrs_S - I think you should go for the interview, personally. You don't have to accept, would be nice to see if they offered / how much more money though? I know what you are saying and I feel the same (I could move, have a little more money, but the stress involved might outweigh it) but I'd still go and see what was offered then make my mind up (which would probably be to stay put!). It might help you grasp how much 'stress' would be added outside of work, as if its all stuff you could leave at the work door when you leave (or not bring anymore home than you do now) it might be worth considering. Lots of people say that when they have children they don't care about their career anymore, but in terms of a they don't let things bog them down / stress them out as much as it did! (I'm clinging onto this hope anyway, ha!).

AFM - CD... god knows! 22? Just ploughing on. I think deep down I'm not expecting AF to be honest. On the other hand I do think if it shows I'll be so super happy, so I'm not being totally doom and gloom about it. I'm just not expecting anything different to what I knew when I wasn't on the pill at 15 - but for different reasons! Although I'm not expecting AF I don't think I'm expecting that to happen because my hormone imbalance is still there, I think I've just got use to the idea that AF goes AWOL when you come off the pill and it will turn up eventually. I really hope that is what happens. We had a lovely new arrival to our family in the last few days (niece), I couldn't stop smiling, she is so gorgeous! Thoughts did go through my mind though, OH is 1 of 3 and 2 of them have children so thought things ilke will we be the '1 out of 3' who have problems etc. Horrible thoughts :(

• Options

Hello Miss Monkey. Thanks for your advice on the job front. My heart is saying no and my head is saying yes to going for this job. I'm sure I'll work it out but I'm just confused right now.

Try not to think about AF as we all know that the more you think about her the more elusive she is! FX that she turns up for you in the next week or so :-).  Bless, new babies are so lovely and so damn cute! I'm sure you won't be the '1 out of 3' so please stop thinking like that. *hugs*

• Options

Thanks Mrs_S. I just think if I do get pregnant / have a baby, I'll never take it for granted. I wonder if everyone feels that way? That sounds awful but you know what I mean? Some people just think its absolutely 100% they will have children etc and the reality is quite different.

• Options

Hey Monnie, well done on the temping. You do get used to it!!

Mrs S, how strange its always the same temp, but hey that could be brilliant, what could make your ovulation pattern more clear than that!?!

Miss Monkey, I have my fx for your AF showing soon to set your mind at ease. Congrats on the niece!

AFM well I'm on CD20, potentially 4 DPO. I am just keeping temping and seeing what happens. I have been really ill with a severe cold these past few days so my temps are not what I'd call the most reliable. Last cycle there was the potential of 2 different ovulation dates on my chart so I will keep an open mind til we see how it plays out.

• Options

Miss M - I used to take it for granted and now suddenly I realise how grateful I will be when it happens. I know exactly what you mean, don't worry!

TT - yeah I hadn't thought of it that way. I just wish it would vary even a tiny little bit now though.

Ooooh 4dpo. Do you think you've got a good chance this month?

Also Parky and Gemini, I didn't get a chance to get back on here last night but hello if you're lurking/ logging on later! *waves*

• Options

Helloooo everyone!

Monnie- yay to end of period. Have fun at zumba..I go twice a week and love it!

Mrs S- hiya! Hope AF hurries soon! *waves back*

Miss Monkey- hoping AF does come for you soon and you're not playing the waiting game too long.

Tiny tiggs- hiya! Hope you start to feel human again soon. I'm full of cold and feeling bleurgh!

AFM- sorry that I can never get on in the day, its always when I'm home and kinda settled that I can get on.

CD7 for me today so have my opks at the ready to use. Think Ill start using them around CD10/11 to be sure. I ordered a thermometer to do basal temps too, which arrived today. Hubby is also prepped ready for the marathon that he's about to endure, ha!!

Hello to all that follow! *waves*

• Options

Hi ladies! Just a quick hello from me tonight as am cream crackered as usual. Hope everyone is well and we get another BFP soon. :) Am dtd again tonight myself. Speak to y'all soon. xxx