Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Thursday 2nd Tri

Hi Ladies,

I've been on much lately and it seems to be very quiet around these parts - how is everyone? 

Following on from yesterday's thread -

Miss Pickle - great news about the 20 week scan and also on finding out you're having a little girl - enjoy the shopping!

Crazy Rat Lady - welcome to 2nd tri and congrats on your scan - it's an amazing feeling isn't it?

Mrs TeddyBear - Great news on the scan, and yay for feeling baby move lots!

Popcorn - Sorry to hear about the tiredness, whoever said 2nd tri is better for tiredness lied! Hope the MW let's you hear the HB, mine didn't try at 16 weeks and I didn't ask either, it seems to be different in all areas whether they will or not.

AFM - Well I think I'm definitely feeling some movements now, they're still not obvious but are a bit more than the flutters I was getting before, we have our 20 week scan on Tuesday and it can't come soon enough, it seems ages since the last scan. Other than that, sleep is becoming an issue now, I'm really struggling to get comfortable and needing to get up to go to the loo doesn't help!