Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Toddlers

2»

Replies

• He's been a climber from quite early on, up on the settee to get to the phone and on the other settee to look out the window as that's where the dog sits! i was cleaning up the clothes when I turned round and he'd done that with the oven door to reach some things I'd put out of his way on the counter earlier. Freakiest thing was I've been saying "hot" when oven is on to stop him touching and as I turned round he smiled and was saying "ah ah hot" and shaking his head as though saying it was ok as it's not hot! Too clever, I can't keep up!!

• Estrellita

Laugh Happy to help! Maybe we should start a rambunctious toddler support group! Weep

Excellent idea!!

Excellent photo's - emptying the washing basket is a favourite passtime here too, and once it's empty she collects clean clothes to fill it again.  I'm also very impressed with his ingenuity in getting to the worktop, but secretly glad my oven is not on the ground.

N

• He sounds very normal to me. Ava is like a tornado and I am not concerned. I would not take any notice of what is being said. She obviously doesn't really know what she is talking about. x