Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tuesday 2nd tri

2»

Replies

• Ixia - enjoy your time on your own in charge of the tv!!!!

Wispa - this is what happens with me too - Baby CA kicks, H puts his hand there, no kicks, H takes his hand off, kicks start again lol

CJ - I start mat leave on 2nd July but I've got annual leave before that so my last day at work is 11th June!!!

• Just wanted to say a thank you to raincloud, you sound like me.... I've worked so hard so get where i am and I guess I'm feeling sensitive at the moment.  My boss has already hired my replacement which is great on the one side as I'll have about 4 months with her but on the other side I have her sitting next to me and cant get on with my other work.... I have to get used to it but its hard.  Whats  harder is that we have a new colleague who is hell bent on taking over my job...  Grrrrr..... Ok rant over.

• I completely missed WW and Sue earlier!  Sorry guys, not sure if I'm just being slow today or what.

Amazing scan photos, WW, you're making me contemplate a 3D scan now and I swore I wouldn't!

Sue, sorry to hear things at work are... Difficult.  I'm afraid I can offer any advice, but of course you're feeling sensitive.  Work is a massive part of your life and probably your identify, it's completely natural to feel the way you do.