Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Tuesday 3rd tri

2»

Replies

• Not looking forward to a few days of this arm ache. I keep reaching for the phone and wincing! This really doesn't stand me in good stead for child birth..

Hmm would definitely get your hospital bag finished off today BG! Maybe it's just trickery so you get your bum in gear and get all the last bits organised :-)

• Oh BG sounds positive, have you timed between back pains?

samjh87 thats not good, ice it later.  I hope it starts feelin better soon

• They're not really timeable as I don't really notice when they start and die off. I just know it's not constant. And definitely not ouchy yet, I managed to get through a day at the farm without letting on to my friends.

This is really not a convenient week to have a baby, 3 lots of estate agents coming over, 4 houses to view, carpets being cleaned, hairdresser appointment. Think I may just be paranoid.

The good news is whilst packing A's bag I found his red book which has been missing for 10 months - in the bag I sent him to my mum's for the week we were in India. Of course.

• Oooh BG that sounds exciting! Mine last time started off as just a general ache, not something I could time as stopping and starting.

Were you early with A?

• Hello all, back from scan. Baby is all fine and head down and placenta has moved up and well out of the way yay! Baby has a big belly though, measuring two weeks ahead bit still within normal range so she wasn't worried.

BG ooh this is all very exciting. Typically bad timing so hopefully baby will hang on until you're a bit more sorted. Like Sam said, maybe its baby telling you to get organised!

• Kind of early with A, I went by my dates as I was 100% sure of them and he was 39+1, which happened to be the EDD the 12w scan gave. I've been expecting this one to be later if she's smaller though.

Don't seem to have got any worse, marginally better if anything over last hour or so, but then I have been busy dealing wih an estate agent and a just woken stroppy toddler for the last hour.

As I said, I'm going to look pretty stupid in 3 weeks when I'm fed up on the overdue bench.

• Oh that's great news popcorn, you must be so relieved!

• Good news popcorn x

• PC- great news that placenta has moved.

BG disappointing news that the pains are easing off.

AFM just had another joiner round to quote for some work. He was very hot. Will definitely be hoping for a good price from him as would be most enjoyable to watch him work! He smelt really good too. Oh dear you can tell I don't have much excitement in my life!!