Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Tuesday first tri

Morning ladies! 

I'm still in bed lol must get up and entertain the boy. Nothing to report really, have a cracking bruise on my arm where the mw took blood. Still feeling tired. Roll on 15th for my scan. 

Replies

• Morning all

Isis sounds like a good place to be! When I had my bloods taken last time she made a right mess of my arm, am hoping it won't happen this time.

Not long until the 15th, I think we have at least 3 scans that week.

Nothing much to report from me, another chilled out day I think. Raining again, knew it would be when I had some time off.

Hope everyone is ok. Welcome to Counter who I think posted late last night and I'm sure Autumn Rose will be joining us soon too.

• Morning Isis! Ouch about your bruise! I'll the same I'm sure but nothing worse! Not long till the 15th!

Morning Mrs V - That's a shame its raining. Does it mean you can watch lots of DVD and cosy under a blnket on the couch?

Welcome to Counter and AR if you join us today!

AFM - Not much to report. Private scan booked for the 8th Aug so still over a week to go. Feeling tired, grumpy and hungry. I'm a joy!!! :)

• Morning!

Isis I'd stay in bed for as long as you can!! Hope your arm isn't too sore. Your scan will come round quickly I bet!

Mrs V enjoy your chilled day :-)

Welcome to Counter!

Not much to report here. Another bad night's sleep, bladder is being irritating so I've got to drop in a sample tomorrow to the docs to rule out any infections, but the MW said it's probably the way the baby is sitting and my backwards pointing uterus putting pressure on it. Woe! It's H's birthday today so we'll be getting a takeaway tonight, yum!

Hope everyone has a lovely day :-)

• Oops cross posted with SP- hope you feel a bit less grumpy, first tri is miserable!!! Not long to go until your scan tho!

• Enjoy your chilled out day mrs v, sounds great! I've put the boy in holiday club this afternoon, mostly so I can relax lol

Sweet pea, that's good you have a scan date to look forward to, how far on will you be? I'm getting confused with everyone's dates.

Rose, hope the bladder issues are nothing but if it is an infection best get it dealt with sooner rather than later.

• Hello Ladies, Happy Tuesday to you!

I am 'barely pregnant' and having had one baby and one miscarriage I feel a bit foolish for posting and joining in so early. But I thought about it and everything might just be fine, in which case, I'll enjoy this bit. And if everything isn't fine, well, no point in sitting around worrying about it. Did anyone else have similar thoughts?

I'm looking at people's tickers and it all seems so far away. How funny that I counted down for 8.5 months to my wedding, and now I'm counting up!

I spent all yesterday evening looking at apps and articles and forums. My son (16) thinks I am silly for reading all the gumpf about pregnancy and said 'you know how it works, look at me!'. He's now 6ft 6! :)

• Hi counter, I'm in a similar position, I have a nearly 4yo and I've also had a mmc so I'm a lot more stressed this time, I'm trying to enjoy it but ill be glad when I get to second tri! I have to say the time has passed quite quickly, it's 5 weeks since I found out and I've survived!

• Morning everyone

I'm feeling a lot beter after my meltdown over the weekend - thinking about it that was the first time I had actually stopped in about a month between H going, work and wizzing around the country to see family so I think everything just hit me.

6 weeks today! I'm still feeling pretty fine - a few cramps, bit more tired thatn usual and the odd pang of nausea but nothing other than that. Midwife in the morning so I need to fill out the paperwork she's given me and will update after that. SP my early scan is on the 9th I can't wait to actually get some confirmation!

Isis hope you enjoyed your lie in - sounds lovely! 15th isn't too far away it's August tomorrow.

Mrs V enjoy your time off - it's awful weather here but the thought of staying snuggled in my duvet watching some trash sounds like heaven right now.

SP hope you feel better soon - hopefully next week will come round so quickly for us both.

Rose that's so annoying, hope the docs can sort something out for you and you get some sleep.

Welcome counter! Have you worked out your EDD? That's a really good attitude, I'm trying to employ it too.

• Hi Rose! How many times are you up in the night? I'm twice (usually 2am then 6am) and it's definitely whats contributing to making me feel so tired. It's horrible. What takeaway are you having? Yum yum!

Welcome Counter! You definitely have the right attitude. I've had an early MC before and was so stressed about this pregnancy to begin with until a friend finally told me that my worrying won't change what happens and I'm just making myself miserable! It was a turning point point I must say and am now "relatively" relaxed.

Isis as I've been dated I'll be 8+3 today. I thought I should be 8+6 but I'm not too concerned about a few days. I'll see what they say next week when I will be 9+5 according to the EPU.

Grif - happy 6 weeks. It feels great to be ticking them off doesn't it? I've been feeling fairly good as well throughout which is a relief! Roll on next week for scan week!!

I've tried adding a ticker to alleviate any date confusion but it doesn't seem to want to change. Is it under settings and then signature? I've saved the html code to there but it doesn't seem to be doing anything!! Any ideas?

• Hey Everyone

can't believe it but i had my first day of no sickness yesterday! thats my first day in weeks! its returned today but still!

Still not sleeping as i am peeing at least twice during the night and i just cannot get comfortable! only nine days until my twelve week scan, just want it to hurry up!

• Grif

Welcome counter! Have you worked out your EDD?

8th April. But my son was 17 days late so I am pretty open-minded where due dates are concerned ha ha.

• SP - Which site are you using for the code? I think I used the bump.  There are 2 different codes offered and I think the second one is the one which works.

Rose - Hope its not a bladder infection. Takeaway sounds good though.

Counter - Welcome! I'm the same. Got 2 pregnancy books and 3 apps (they all seem to tell me different things!).

NLH - 9 days isn't far at all. Hope you start to feel better soon.

• NLH glad you had repsite for one day from your sickness!!

Mrs V - I went to the bump because I saw that's who your ticker was with but I've come to the conclusion that it's the outdated brower we have at work causing the problem. I tried it on my iphone but couldn't copy and paste the code (tapping it just made the screen bigger and smaller) so I might have to accept the lack of ticker!!! Thank you though.