Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Wed 2nd tri

Hi all,

Hope all is well with everyone! I've been away at my friend's wedding. It was beautiful. Bump was sore after from all the dancing.  Need to start tidying our dumping ground at some point in next few weeks so it can become a nursery . All else is well with me. Got my bounty bag from Asda last week and had se goodies I was pleased with!

23+4

Replies

• Options

Morning Rio - Glad you had a nice time at your friends wedding but sorry to hear bump was sore after all the dancing!

We sorted out our room kind of the other day! Too much stuff not sure where we are going to find places to put stuff! What did you get in your bounty pack from asda? I got 18+ months socks :| helpful!

afm 20 week scan at 10! Eek! Excited and nervous all at the same time!

Hello to all that follow will be back later :) x

• Options

I got newborn socks, hooded towel, sample washing detergent, & mini sudocream

• Options

hope you had fun at the wedding Rio.

PC hope scan is going well!

AFM - 15 weeks today! Bump is in and out all the time, some days I look pregnant others I don't! It really sticks out when I lie down now and I've had all sorts of stretching pains so im hoping bump pops soon!

• Options

Morning all (just!) H is off today so he dealt with the girls and I slept in until 10, bliss!

Rio - glad you enjoyed the wedding. I got one of those hooded towels last time, they're fab.

PC - hope scan has gone well.

Rod - bump is looking good!

Not much going on here as usual. Maybe a visit to ikea this afternoon after we pick R up from nursery. I still feel sleepy despite my monster lie in!  22+5 today x

• Options

Rio - glad you have a good time at the wedding. Got to love the freebies. Have you signed up to get the Emma's Diary packs too?

PC - hope the scan goes well.

Rod - your bump is looking lovely already. It's just going to make you look even more blooming as it grows.

DD - have a good trip to ikea if you go. We went at the weekend just to get the new cot mattress (I realise that won't even be needed for a while after baby is here) as realised we wouldn't have the space in the car once we've got 2 of the trapse around. :)

AFM - popping out to Next later today to pick up the babygrows we ordered at the weekend. Otherwise just a fairly relaxed day.

• Options

Hi Ladies, thought I better dip my toe into the 2nd tri thread...

Rio - Glad the wedding was lovely

PC - Fingers crossed for your scan x

Rod - You're looking really good! (as always!)

DD -  Have fun at Ikea

Sapphire - Have fun shopping! Let us know what you get

• Options

Ooo just got vouchers for Emmas Diary. Thanks for that! Any other freebies we can claim? Very exciting! PC any scan news?

• Options

Rod - They change all the time so try not to worry sureyour pop soon

DD - Have fun at Ikea I love that place lol!

Sapphire hope you have a nice relaxing day!

Hazel -Hello!

Scan went really well, was fascinating seeing everything! Everything is perfect!

Here is peanut pushing his/her nose up! Still team yellow!

• Options

Aww! Hi Peanut! Glad everything went ok for you PC

• Options

Hazel - I was just picking these up. I really like the look of the stars and circle ones, wasn't too keen on the animal one but it looks even better in the flesh. www.next.co.uk/x543800s2  Our store didn't have any of the unisex range in so I had to order it. Welcome to 2nd tri!

PC - so glad it all went well.

• Options

Oh we did also pop in to Tesco and as H is away, I figured I deserved a treat of some chocolate chip shortbread. :)

• Options

Oh they're lovely Sapphire! Could I be cheeky and pinch your idea please? They're perfect for both genders :) Do you know which flavour baby you're having?

• Options

Actually, I shouldn't have started looking at the Next site - they've got some lovely bits on there!

• Options

Ooops, sorry! The next babygros are good though and they have the mittens that you can fold over. Haha - can you tell I'm not really sorry?! And pinch away, they are lovely and colourful, not just white. We've stayed team yellow again.

• Options

Lovely pic PC!

• Options

Thanks ladies, I have the doggy and panda ones from next... my sister has the animals one and they are all fab!